Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay International Shipping Program Inconsistencies

I recently sold a few of a large round auctions of trading cards to a buyer in Australia. This round of auctions was my first foray into the International Shipping Program. The auctions seem to work fine with payment and everything. The buyer then wa...

International shipping

I sold a sealed foundation and the buyer is international in Italy. I am trying to find out if it is an item I can ship or not. I called eBay and the customer service person was not sure and it will take days before the international shipping team wi...

Order returned

I had a order return using eBay standard envelope weighing .6 oz saying I needed 40 cents more postage. Not the first time this has happened.

Shipping

Unlike private shippers, relying on USPS “DELIVERY TIMES” frustrates buyers. Seldom met and with little recourse. As a current buyer I’m looking at multiple unexplained delays. On higher ticket items, better to offer private, reliable, alternatives.

Bulk label reprint no longer working

Well ebay just improved their website again......Not only has the label orientation not been fixed for 8 months but now as of last week I am unable to batch reprint labels.....and this multi-order shipping is broken 100% for me. Does anybody have a w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay seller shipping policy

What's this "shipping policy" straightjacket that they have set up? I fumbled into it and now I can't even change shipping costs when I try to list something. And forget about trying to contact a human being at ebay, or one who might have something m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I get my shipping forum to go back to default?

Hi all, I'm a new seller and I haven't had any problems until a few days ago. I'm not sure if this has something to do with USPS ground advantage or I've done something to change my shipping process. I've always just had the basic type in the weight ...

shipping problems

shipped my first package and ups had broken several items in the box opened it and re taped it now i can't seem to talk to anyone at ebay or ups about what i should do.

Why is my tracking saying ready for pickup?

So i have a package coming from the US, with USPS, and the tracking just updated to: ready for pickup, at Carol Stream 550 Fullerton Ave, but im in Hungary. Will the shipping proceed normally?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors