Business Insights
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Business Insights

Doing everything I can to NOT USE eBay any longer AFTER THIS LATEST CHARGE/FEE

While I'm not the biggest seller/buyer only about 645 feedbacks I have to think I'm somewhere in the middle from a client size perspective. Ebay for me has just gotten toooo expensive (less flexible and inconvenient with their paypal decisions and PR...

1099K Not Matching Sales review

Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I knew I was getting close to the 20k limit so I paused my store. My sales report had me at just under 20k, but I got a 1099 indicating I was just over 20k. Any ideas for me? Was really plan...

Sellers Tax Liability

What happens with the taxes eBay has collected from our buyers (& paid to the buyer's state) on our behalf over the past two years (deducted from our payouts so we are whole) now that the taxable $600/yr+ sales law has been rescinded for the second c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trading Cards

I’m new to eBay and trying to get my shop up and running. I’m open to make deals just shoot me some offers if you’re interested in anything. I try to get new inventory every week. I’m a very small seller trying to make it somewhat successful. I’ve go...