eBay Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in eBay Categories

CSA 9th Virginia Cavalry Member?

I just purchased at auction an old ledger (scrapbook) covering approx. period of 1890 to 1910, with several original CSA related paper ephemera items included. First item in the book, was a small Greeting or Presentation Card, with CSA type emblem de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Marquis by Waterford patter ID

I have these plates or extremely low bowls that are each marked marquee by Waterford, but I cannot find the pattern name. they each measure approximately 7 7/8 inches in diameter and have a beaded rim and beaded base scroll in the middle resembles a ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Feedback photos

I am not sure if everyone feels this way, but, I totally disapprove of the new feature they implemented for allowing photos to be added to the feedback knowing there needs to be other improvements other than allowing pictures to on feedback knowing t...

Ides of Eye Candy Wednesday

Beware not posting it if you're got it! Keep the images smaller to speed loading and as usual nothing from a live auction. Some moldy oldies. The jade necklace was real jade beads. The toucans came from Hawaii. Went I forget where. The buckle is Nort...

DSCF4710.JPG DSCF4311.JPG DSCF3100.JPG