Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parts

John Deere s100 front spindle wheel Right side 

Logo help

Found a bunch of these Napoli glasses and wondering what the logo may be. Tried google lens but no results.

Architectural Glass

Hi everyone- I posted this in another forum incorrectly I think...but I think it belongs here- I came across this architectural glass while cleaning out a relative's barn. The same pattern is sold here for a .43/inch which suggests it has some value....

IMG20240309154607.jpg IMG20240309154629.jpg IMG20240309154642.jpg

Architectural glass

Hi everyone, I came across this architectural glass while cleaning out a relative's barn. It's sold here for a .43/inch which suggests it has some value. I have 4 sheets 26" x 28" in near perfect condition. I would sell it local pickup only- I've sol...

IMG20240309154607.jpg IMG20240309154629.jpg IMG20240309154642.jpg

Resolved! How can eBay penalize me for following State Agriculture laws? Plant restrictions shipping to Calif

Plants are heavily restricted in Calfornia by State agricultural laws. eBay currently penalizes sellers with transaction defect rates for cancelling orders placed by buyers who refused to read the ad description and terms. eBay can not legally force ...

Suspected of intentional fraud

The products sold by Spreetail are made from materials that are completely different from what the company describes, and are suspected of fraud. I asked the seller to resend cabinets of the same quality as promised, but they told me that I could ret...

Resolved! eBay now requiring item photo as part of return.

The assumption that everyone has a device to take photographs is wrong, and this new demand stops the Return Request in its tracks. And, finding "direct contact" with eBay is extremely difficult.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 44 replies
  • 10 helpful

Seller Is Not Shipping

I relied upon a description from the seller and purchased an item based upon the part number. Despite the part number matching, the seller indicates that the part is not for my particular item. I shared the item number, factory manual, factory websit...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Pottery Barn Linen Accent Pillow Cover Covers 18"x18" Valentine's Day Theme What Does This Say?

I have two Pottery Barn accent pillow covers from 2014 made of 100% linen. They each measure 18 in x 18 in and have a heart and arrow printed on the front with something written in script. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it says. "We did"...

IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0052.JPG

Can anyone identify this mystery farm equipment?

Helping an older relative clean out a barn and came across what appears to be farm equipment. While he did not have a farm he tended to collect farm equipment for use on his big garden. It says "Bachtold" on it. If anyone knows what this is and how i...

IMG20231210155732.jpg IMG20231210155744.jpg IMG20231210155857.jpg IMG20231210155952.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors