cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay seller shipping policy

What's this "shipping policy" straightjacket that they have set up?  I fumbled into it and now I can't even change shipping costs  when I try to list something. And forget about trying to contact a human being at ebay, or one who might have something more than excuses.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay seller shipping policy

Your account must have opted in to using business policies without you realizing it.

Business policies help me keep my sanity. Manage and edit them (or disable them to go back to how you used to set up your listings) on this page.

bizpolicies.png

Once you set up your shipping policies and name them so you can easily identify them, you can go to your active listings and bulk edit to assign your new policies.

After the initial mess of policies that are created when you first sign up are no longer tied to active listings, you can delete them.

It takes a little time and work to set it up, but in my opinion it's well worth it.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply