Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Steiff Queation

 Hello just wondering if anyone recognizes this plush or knows anything about it. Can’t seem to find any info on it. thanks on advance

IMG_2123.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disney Princess Doll ID

Wondering if anyone recognizes either or both of these dolls? They have both been redressed so, no clue as to original outfits. The one in pink at least has a date on her back -1999 Mattel, Inc. Indonesia. The one in blue just says DISNEY - Made in C...

00000000.jpg 000011.jpg

Ebay is a garbage dump for coins

When eBay was launched in 1999 it became a premier platform for buyer and sellers for coins. Today it is a garbage heap, full of coin listings that are incorrectly listed, junk, or wildly priced like $200,000 for a cent run over by a truck. There are...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Louis Marx wind up digging crane

Hello, March 3, 2024 I am trying to find and hopefully buy a Louis Marx wind up digging crane just like the one I used to have back in the early 1950's. This mostly metal toy had a tin lithographed dark olive green cab about 5 to 6 inches by 5 to 6 i...

Error Beanie Baby "HOPE"

I have had the PRAYING HOPE beanie baby who has dual tags ear and tush and to my shock mine is an error i do have photos im not familiar with ebay but was told this is where to come  

20230819_044604.jpg

Collection

Does anyone know if under the collection page if they will be adding trading cards like Garbage Pail Kids?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors