Coins & Paper Money
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Coins & Paper Money

Stadt Komotau a.d. Komotau-5 Kronen-1918.

14 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting issue from a place no longer named Komotau. Type: Local emergency issue.Size: 102mm X 72mm. On...

CRACKED NGC SLAB

A seller is and has been selling NGC slabs with obvious evidence of slab cracking/opening. I recently received a 2019 Gilt Canada S$20 Gold Maple Leaf - Incuse with a verifiable grade of PF70. Beautiful coin. First i noticed the coin was set off cent...

Is everybody OK?

No posts for 10 days. Hope all is well and nobody is in the hospital with the scourge or cooties. I recently purchased my first "expensive coin". I previously always had a fear of doing so. It's pretty nice and no problems. Some of the stars on the r...

Front.JPG Back.JPG

Spanish 8 Reales Cob Coin

Spanish 8 reale cob coin from grandfather's collection. Is this authentic? Any thoughts? Haven't seen one quite like this online.1.5" x 1.1"

0-5.jpg 0-6.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Stadt Rottweil a/N- 50 Pfennig - 1918.

8 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, medallion, & paper money collectors where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting small note titled KRIEGSNOTGELD. Note: a/N = an der Neckar. English 'on the Neckar (R...

Abbreviations

Hi, I'm new here and am trying to learn about US coins and there is some great information in here. A couple of years ago my husband's aunt died and while cleaning out the house we came across several places they had old coins stashed. We just recent...

Consejo Asturias y Leon 25 Centimos Civil War

4 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors where-ever you might be: (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE).Another small note issued in 1937 (ND) during the Spanish Civil War:Small note issued by the Provinces Asturia and Le...

Gemeinde Langenaltheim 50 Pfennig 1917.

22 Feb. 2024-Greetings to all coin, token, medallion, & paper money collectors, where-ever you are. (Attention: this note IS NOT FOR SALE).Type: Kriegsgutschein: Wartime coupon.Gemeinde = Municipality.Issue Date = 27 Febrero 1917.Size: 102mm X 66mm.A...