Regional Groups
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Regional Groups

Central & Western NC Meetup

Hi NC eBayers! I saw there isn't a meetup for NC outside the Triangle area and I'd like to try and get one going. I'm in Charlotte and have created a group on Facebook for networking and discussion, and would like to plan a meetup by the end of the s...

Looking for houston ebay seller

Looking to move out and make a fresh start. Need help selling a few women shoes and purses. Some furniture(3 beds, small table, small thin couch, many plushies, 2 flat-screen,1 washer[needs small repair but I simply won't need] +more). Will be donati...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sponsorship with Non-Profit Soccer Team?

Any Michigan ebay sellers interested in sponsoring a non-profit soccer team? I know that ebay worked with small business sellers a few years ago to sponsor teams in the UK, but if there are any in Michigan who may want to learn more about what that c...

Looking for people in North Florida

Hi there, I just found this area in Ebay. I am trying to reach out to other ebayers in my area. I love shopping and selling on Ebay. Drop me a line and we can discuss the Ebay business.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned item... New to eBay.. Scam alert?

Hello everyone! I am a new full-time eBay seller from the panhandle and am having my first return. They claimed I put in the wrong information, but this is incorrect. They messaged me and told me it was the wrong size. At first, they demanded a full ...

S.E. Michigan eBay Sellers

Hello Everyone,I am the Organizer of two, eBay Meetup Groups. We meet not far from Ann Arbor, Michigan. There are close to 500 members in the two groups. I hope to keep everyone posted about our next meeting. In the meantime, Happy Selling!

Hello From Foothills of NC

Hi, Very interested in meeting others online and in person - I tried to find a FB group with no luck and created a group for NC/SC Reseller I found out about this place and came online and saw there is a FB group I have joined. If anyone would like t...