Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Variations get deleted when creating new listing

I get this error "It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Missing name in the variation specifics or variation specifics set.All variation specifics require a name and a value." Even though I am just creating the Variation for "Color" and i...

System auto-reply email?

Within days of contacting several different sellers, I get automated replies via email. Messages are of similar content and I get them via the replay option (on messages that I normally received from sellers before) and when I write directly to the s...

WATCH lIST PAGE ALMOST FIXED..NOW LIST ACCESS IS MISSING

After about 3 weeks of my Watch List Page been all messed up.. I finally got it to be normal by refreshing the page over & over again today. The messed up page shows up every once in a while but seems to be disappearing... Now.. however my Private Li...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Descriptions not showing up in my listings both onsite and mobile.

Hi allToday all of my listings come up (both onsite and mobile platforms) but when I click on "description" or "read more" the page is blank. I can see everything else like photos, condition, price and such.I did a few searches for other listings and...

Can not find one order in delivery

can't find an order with https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toolless-Inline-coupler-STP-shielded-CAT-6-to-connect-2-network-cables/273359686254?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144i bought it about 2 month ago.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have eBay Call You request becoming a problem...

For the last week or so EVERY time I put request for eBay to call me in the calls are non stop!While on the phone with original call back from eBay phone beeping that eBay is calling me! Continually!Not only have I been receiving numerous calls durin...

Search Results Issues

Hello, Having some problems with search results.When I list an item I will first check to see if any have sold or are listed first. Lately I have been getting zero on search or one item, I will high-light and search google alone and I get a whole pag...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SECURE CONNECTION FAILED MESSAGE FROM EBAY

For weeks off and on I have been having trouble accessing My Ebay Account, and even when I am able to get into the account I then get the same message when I try to post a tracking number, contact the buyer with a message, etc. What is going on with ...

eBay Message Inbox Not Showing Messages

I receive email notifications informing me that I have a message, then go to inbox and receive notification saying "Sorry, the message you tried to view has expired and can no longer be displayed." I have already cleared my cache and cookies, signed ...

Ebay says payment didn’t go through but took money from my credit card

So I bought a lot of items worth 24gbp from a seller two days ago. The money was instantly taken from my account ( payed with a credit card, not paypal), but ebay immediately sends me that the payment didn’t go through. I sent the seller a message an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors