Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IS Cheap Chinese Junk Coming to an End Next Year?

With the resolution of the Universal Postal Union, it looks like the USPS will be able to significantly raise rates on shipments from China. http://news.upu.int/no_cache/nd/upu-member-countries-reach-unanimous-agreement-on-postal-remuneration-rates/ ...

Why ebay auto accept return?

HiToday I have a angry case. The buyer is my competitor, he buy my item at 28-Sept, and today he open a return request. In Past, ebay give us some option such as: accept return, decline or contact buyer, but now ebay auto accept return .And do you kn...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping multiple boxes

I am selling something that has to be shipped in 3 boxes that are the same size and weight. How can I used calculated shipping to charge the buyer in advance for all 3 packages? I know I can print multiple labels but that does not help me if the buye...

Resolved! Buyer asks for a return on a car grille after painting it

I sold a 'RS5 Style' grille for model A5/S5 (A5 or S5 grille has slightly different dimensions compare to RS5's) with explicitly saying 'Please double check fitment of these parts to your vehicle prior to buying - unfortunately return is not availabl...

Electronics damaged in transit

Hi, I recently bought an Item on Ebay that contained some electronics inside ( replica lightsaber), the sound card was damaged during shipping. Do I now have the rights to request a refund? The box wasn't damaged, nor is the item damaged on the outsi...

Item never received seller opened case against me

I purchased a game a few weeks ago and it never arrived. I opened a case against the seller and they have since opened one against me. eBay have said if there is no agreement they will step in on the 4th October. This has already passed and nothing h...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute

have an open case for returning a damaged item, seller don't want a return and I'm trying for the last 15 days to ask eBay to help. I'm following all instruction but no option for help only option is giving to close the return case. Any help. It's ve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller underpaid shipping, I was left with an additional $8.00 charge at post office. What do I do?

Hi, I purchased an item from a seller back in August. It was late shipping, and after asking what the status was, the seller did finally ship. It never arrived. Instead we got a card in our mail box letting us know that we owed $8.00 for postage on a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay automatically accepted a return for me

I got an email yesterday saying Ebay had approved a return to me. I don't know why or how but I don't have automated returns set up or rules set up to allow ebay to approve any returns for me. This is the first time this has happened. I checked my re...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Rate Tables Broken By Update

We sell large pieces of furniture that cannot be shipped via standard carriers. For customers within about 10 hours of our shop, we personally provide shipping, which is priced based on distance and the cost of tolls (e.g., driving into NYC costs a l...

Seller increases shipping cost from $10.95 to additional $30.00

Hi can anyone help me?I was sent a message from the seller (see below). Hi, I cannot ship to Hawaii for the posted shipping price. Shipping is 41.00$. I can invoice you for the other 30.00$ or cancel order. There was no restrictions to shipping withi...

Global shipping tracking not updating

Hi. I bought an item from UK and was shipped via global shipping. Item says “shipped” with est date of arrival on or before October 18th. I am from the Philippines btw thats why I understand the est date of arrival. I am just a bit worried that since...

Anyone know anything about the shipper Bluecare Express?

I purchased an item earlier in the week. Tracking was a tracking number from Bluecare Express. I personally had never heard of it. Today I get an email saying my package was delivered and left at a secure location. It is nowhere to be found. I asked ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors