Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item condition selection box missing

Using the eBay app the ability to filter the condition of the items in the search results has completely disappeared. This is across multiple searches where they all normally have new/used/etc available as filters. I've tried deleting cached data etc...

Not Allowing Listing Updates

Hey everyone,Been listings some items I found in my inventory that I never had listed and then went to do some updates on them and for days now all I get is:"Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second...

UPC Code

How do I list item that does not have a UPC code? The "does not apply" option is not available anymore. The only way I have found around this is to list in a different category but that's not really a fix.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bank issue

For some reason I got a bank I never had before on my eBay account. Now I can’t change or anything. Do anyone know a “Oceanfirst Bank” because I don’t. The only banks I been with are Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Wings Financial.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

BEWARE OF MAJOR GLITCH

Just had the new awful listing page foisted upon me. when doing SELL SIMILAR on an item from my UNSOLDS page and hitting submit, the PAGE THEN DIVERTS TO the ENDED LISTINGS PAGE where SOLD ITEMS ARE MIXED IN. Be very careful, I need to back out of th...

Ebay website won't load...

The last few weeks, I have been listings (typically in the mornings) and the eBay website will just show the circle loading symbol. All the other websites I am using work & load fine so I don't believe it is an connection issue. Does this for a few m...

Ebay start page changed

My ebay page has changed recently in a way that I see "Daily deals" instead of last seen items when I open the homepage. I did not give any permission to this, nor would I want this. What can I do to change back the ebay homepage interface to see the...