cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Restricted Forever?

I have been try to resolve my account and get back to bidding on eBay since Febuary 12th 2024. 

Everytime I get a hold of customer service either by phone or by chat I am PROMISED that the issue is resolved this time and to wait 24-48 hours. I wait 48 hours and try again.... and it is now April 15th 2024 and I cant even count the number of times I have contacted customer service trying to resolve this; and I still can't bid, sell, or even update my personal information on my account. I try to tell each agent I speak to that they all keep telling me the exact same thing everytime and its to no avail.  I have been send numerous e-mails and ebay messages stating "Thanks for your recent payment. Your account has been reinstated and you should be able to start selling again immediately." However, I am still unable to bid, list, or update my personal information on the account. 

I dont know who to contact or what I need to say to get someone to understand this needs to be escalated somehow. I have at one point ended up on the phone with an agent that said the only explination is that is a glitch in the website. He said wait a week because he was sending a message to IT dept to look at it. But I still havent been able to get my account back. 

Any suggestions would help 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@greenblueberry3123 

As a last ditch effort, try eBay for Business on Facebook to communicate with a USA based employee. 

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

Posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am in the exact same situation. Have you had any success?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@labequipmentwarehouse 

What have you tried, so far?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@dryophelia I have spoken to ebay 5X. Filed 2 complaints, had 2 or 3 escalation cases opened. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@labequipmentwarehouse 

Have you contacted eBay for business on Facebook. 

In my experience, there is no coming back from a permanent suspension. eBay for business would be your last resort. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks @dryophelia I haven't been permanently suspended, just stuck in a "limited" loop waiting for an message. Ill try the facebook ebay for business next.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply