Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay charging me a $1488.19 for a shipping lable and will try to steal it out of my back account.

I recently sold a small watercraft motor through eBay's platform and successfully completed the transaction, including shipping the item and receiving payment. However, to my utter dismay, eBay proceeded to deduct an exorbitant amount of -$1,488.19 f...

The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dropdown options when clicked.

The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dropdown options when clicked. The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dropdown options when clicked.The Sort/Dropdown menu on seller's items page not working. No dro...

App is not working for me

I use an iphone. Latest software version. This afternoon, my search function on the app is not working at all. I tried turning on and off phone. I also deleted and re-downloaded the ebay app. Still not working. All other apps on my phone are working ...

Changing url to have new store name

I’ve read comments about this before but I can’t remember if there is a solution. If a seller changes their store name is there a way to update the store address so that the new name is part of the url? Asking for another poster but it would be inter...

Page having a problem, Anyone else??

I have been having a problem last couple of days. As i am in my active selling page, after about 10 seconds the page freezes up and screen changes to a message of "This page is having a problem" I have refreshed, closed and opened the page, removed c...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some items show "Not eligible to promote."

I just noticed I have some items which say "Not eligible to promote." I have other identical listings for the exact same item, with the part number being the only thing which is different, listed in the exact same category and promoted. I opened the ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay says I dont ship to a foreign country but I have and i do!

I have a great buyer and when they try to make a purchase, they get a message that says I don’t ship to that country. I double checked my ship to exclusions, and the customers’ country was not checked. Added the buyer to my exemption list, and they s...

My purchase history only goes back to 2021

I'm trying to buy a plyometric box with the dimensions of my old one I purchased on eBay that I no longer have. When looking through my purchase history I noticed it only goes back to 2021 so I can't look at the plyometric box I purchased years befor...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors