2016 Spring Seller Update
This discussion board is provided for your questions and comments about the 2016 Spring Seller Update. Team members will be on board Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 from 8am PT through the rest of the day to answer your questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

May 1st Return Policy Change

This question is sort of a holdover from the 2015 Fall Seller Release, but this change goes into effect May 1st, so I think it remains relevant. On May 1st, in order to qualify for TRS Plus, listings in most categories will be required to include 30 ...

Power Seller

The new 30 day return policy means that I will go by the wayside as a Power Seller and that I will reduce my return policy rather than extend it. The items I sell are subject to mishandling and abuse almost immediately and a 30 day return policy will...

Moving from Anchor store to Premium..when ??

With this new 75% rate hike to $300 a month Ill be moving back to a Premium store.. At what date do I do that w/o incurring additonlal fees for downgrading as I am getting the "annual" rate currently.. I just looked now and of course the old rates an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about Anchor Store Customer Service

I have an anchor store. When I call in to customer service will there now be a dedicated team that only answers Anchor Store customers, or will my call go to the front of the same line that everybody else calls into? If anchor store callers get a dif...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free lisings offers

I have been a member since 1998 and upload new listings every day. Why am I not getting free promotion offers, only for favorite sellers? I do have a store and getting fed up with ebay practices.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 3 helpful

Timing of store change

I am on the 15th of the month billing cycle. If I downgrade my store to premium on 5/1, will the costs and free listings be prorated from 4/15 to 5/14? Or will the change just start at 5/15? I need to know how/when to manage my listings, working on r...

Where's the missed opportunity between Premium & Anchor - there is a chasm there where lost sales go

Seems that Ebay is chosing to not address the missed opportunities for all in the huge divide between Premium & Anchor stores ~ ~ obviously some strategy at play... as there is enough encouragement from Community for it... curious

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.