2016 Spring Seller Update
This discussion board is provided for your questions and comments about the 2016 Spring Seller Update. Team members will be on board Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 from 8am PT through the rest of the day to answer your questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

As a store owner that signed up for a year under an eBay promo offer, how will this affect my cost?

I signed up for a store during last years eBay "promo" offer (4 months discounted then rest of the at approx $15/ month). Since I agreed to a one year payment plan, why is eBay FORCING us to migate sooner than the effective end of the 12 month commit...

opening a store now

If I sign up for a store now with the yearly contract and rate of $15.95 per month, is it going to increase next moth? I saw something about $24.95 per month increase for the basic store. Thank you in advance

Free Listing

What happened to free listings? In the past there were always promotions and now they are obsolete. Last month there was not one. Ebay would still make money on what we are selling?

Resolved! Mobile View w/ HTML

If I use the html tag

[whatever part of your description that you want seen on mobile goes here]< /span>
to control what is seen on mobile, is there a character limit to what part of the description I choose to include - in other words - is it still li...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Small store Big fees

My question is this: How does Ebay think a small store can afford these rate hikes? I sell items from my home, clothes, toys, books, etc. I sell approximately $100, give or take, a month. I have a basic store that I can barely afford now, with sales ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

Will Ebay ever start giving free-insertion promotions often, like they used to?

Will Ebay ever start giving free-insertion promotions often, like they used to? They are offered far and few between now. I have over 300 items and the 50 listings per month is just not enough. If you are trying to get people to sign up for the Ebay ...

Dedicated Customer Service

Good day, Will any or all of the Dedicated Customer Service - Anchor Store level - be preformed by off-shore CS reps? Will any or all of this service be preformed by Asian, Mid-eastern or Pacific Rim CSR's?

Gold plated item specifics

For years, in costume jewelry, eBay has encouraged the abuse of the term "gold plated" over the more correct, "gold tone", as if they are synonymous. Only "gold plated" appears in pull down menus, title suggestions, and search refinement options. Why...

Suggestion for Mobile Optimized Descriptions

Hello eBay Staff, I'd like to propose some additional features for the mobile optimized descriptions that will be going into effect soon (which I do think is a good change, by the way especially since the "More" link will be prominently displayed and...

Custom Item Description--I don't want to use part of my regular description

In an answer on another thread, Justin suggested that an 800-character Custom View be created using the beginning of my "regular" description. I don't want to do that. Question: Can I create a separate 800-character Custom View block of html that WIL...

User avatar by Guide
  • 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

very freakin' funny changes

very freakin' funny ebay, putting out guidance 1 day before it goes into effect. do rate changes indicate a breach of contract? definitely not what i signed up for. are there hidden increases in the final value fees and final postage fees also that i...

eBay at it's best.

Sign up now for $300 Anchor store and you will get Shipping Shipping supply coupon (Any one saw those shipping supplies)Dedicated Customer service. (Available July 1) I am supposed to make a decision now but only find out what exactly they include la...

Spring Seller Update: When will all the details be posted? Calculators updated?

I currently have an anchor store.However with the change my tentative plan is to downgrade to premium until the dedicated customer support is in place. I am trying to estimate my listing fees only (not FVF's) but all the calculators have the old fee ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.