cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Anchor Store Customer Service

I have an anchor store. When I call in to customer service  will there now be a dedicated team that only answers Anchor Store customers, or will my call go to the front of the same line that everybody else calls into? If anchor store callers get a different CS team, will they have any extra permissions or training that the regular CS team doesn't?

I'm wondering if the customer service benefit for Anchor Store subscribers is anything more than just a shorter wait time.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Any ebay staff member know the answer?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Love ebay / Hate the customer service. Sorry if there is any good people working in customer service.

Everytime I have ever called customer service for help with a problem to my store they have been 0% Help.

In all my years selling I have been lied to by customer service just to get me off phone.( By supervisors as well)

Double billed one month, 1 month of telling me it would be fixed. Never was and I gave up and took the loss.

So I never call anymore.

I don't know why I would ever pay to be lied to.

How is this a benifit.

It reminds me of when dell was sued for offering offering computer tech support in a region that had no service techs to provide a service.

I got my share in that class action lawsuit.

Don't offer something as a service if you can't provide the service.

It's fraud.

If you are really planning on offering a new customer service that is trained and has knowledge of ebay stores.

Great.

If you plan on calling it a benifit you had better start providing that service.

I personaly would just remove this a benifit as I am sure the promises will never come to fruit.

Cheers Michael

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@njrtsr wrote:

I have an anchor store. When I call in to customer service  will there now be a dedicated team that only answers Anchor Store customers, or will my call go to the front of the same line that everybody else calls into? If anchor store callers get a different CS team, will they have any extra permissions or training that the regular CS team doesn't?

I'm wondering if the customer service benefit for Anchor Store subscribers is anything more than just a shorter wait time.

@njrtsr

@timetravelerscoinexchange

According to the blues the customer service for the Anchor Stores are supposed to be their best staffers and I am sure if they do not have a call they will help with the other calls, but the Anchor Stores are supposed to be able to have instant access to these reps.  They have already stated that these reps will not necessarily be in the US so it sounds like there is already going to be the language barrier where they may not understand the innuendos or the specifics to complaints that are being made.  The blue even stated if you are not happy with the service then please escalate your complaint so they can keep you satisfied, which sounds no different than it does now.

I am not at that level of sales and never plan on being so it will not be a concern to me.  I rarely have to contact CS and hope it stays that way as it is not worth the wait and agravation of dealing with them.  This is Ebays response to the poor customer service that they provide, cut down on the number of sellers so we can get rid of the staff that is basically useless rather than actually help their customers.

I wish you the best with the Anchor Store and if you have to call in I hope that each and every CSR you reach is top notch as promised, but Ebay and promises don't seem to ever go together.

David

Twnpopcards

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@twnpopcards wrote:

@njrtsr wrote:

@njrtsr

@timetravelerscoinexchange

According to the blues the customer service for the Anchor Stores are supposed to be their best staffers and I am sure if they do not have a call they will help with the other calls, but the Anchor Stores are supposed to be able to have instant access to these reps.  They have already stated that these reps will not necessarily be in the US so it sounds like there is already going to be the language barrier where they may not understand the innuendos or the specifics to complaints that are being made.  The blue even stated if you are not happy with the service then please escalate your complaint so they can keep you satisfied, which sounds no different than it does now.

I am not at that level of sales and never plan on being so it will not be a concern to me.  I rarely have to contact CS and hope it stays that way as it is not worth the wait and agravation of dealing with them.  This is Ebays response to the poor customer service that they provide, cut down on the number of sellers so we can get rid of the staff that is basically useless rather than actually help their customers.

I wish you the best with the Anchor Store and if you have to call in I hope that each and every CSR you reach is top notch as promised, but Ebay and promises don't seem to ever go together.

David

Twnpopcards

Ha! So now the only reps that even half understand how things work are special reps for anchor store owners..... at  a 120 extra a month. Now, regular CS will become even worse, as all the CS staff that halfway knows how to do their job, will be dedicating their time to callers than pay for the service. Just wow.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply