Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon Kindle and Ebay App

Anyone else having issues loading the app? Keeps saying retry or try searching for something, but still no go. Even tried to search for the app, in the app store, to uninstall/reinstall, and it is not even in there. Any ideas or bugs known?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS connection down?

I bought postage yesterday and now, when trying to print it via the link in email or "reprint postage" on the site (they're both the same URL), I get a spinning cursor. I tried multiple devices and also tried via VPN. Is there any other way to reprin...

eBay Pages Loading Painfully Slow

I have been having issues for months of eBay pages loading very slowly. For example, the "Manage Active Listings" page takes about 20 seconds to load. And if I make a change on the page, it takes another 20 seconds to reload. I have cleared cache and...

Send Messeages NOT working on EBAY.

About five minutes ago, send a message to my buyers has stop working. I get the error: Something went wrong. Please try again. Of course, I try again and it still doesn't work. It has been working just fine all day until about five minutes ago. I tri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors