Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon Fire doesn't support ebay 2020??

Been using the ebay app on my Amazon Fire for about 4 yrs no problem, I sell & buy weekly, but today when I tapped the ebay app it said I needed to update the app as it was out dated. Went to the app store and I'm unable to update or do anything with...

When I listed my items on my phone yesterday Ebay put in an old email

So I did not notice ebay put in an old email and not my current paypal email so I was getting paid into a very old paypal account that I can't get into This happen to anyone? This email I can not get rid of and keeps coming back to haunt me every few...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisted Items change from Buy it Now status to Best Offer status.

I've noticed this happening and it is done without any item editing on my part, for the past few weeks...is anyone else having the same issue? Or did I simply miss another one of Ebay's changes/updates?Wondering how I can correct this, if possible. T...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items in US Not Visible in Search in UK

This problem is happening even tho I have not set a Local pick up option , my items are not visible from the UK website. Yes I have set a worldwide postage price Is anyone else aware of this being a problem..?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrectly showing 1 item in shopping cart.

I'm signed in. When I go to My Ebay landing page, the upper right shopping cart shows 1 item. I do NOT have anything in my cart. When I click on the icon it says "Your shopping cart is empty, but it doesn't have to be" Why is it incorrectly showing 1...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Search issues for circa 10 days. Searches on French website (ebay.fr)

Hi everyone, it seems that ebay.fr has changed something to its queries. I have for circa 10 days (more or less) issues, like the 404 message (oops, we searched everywhere), and 'service unavailable' message. If I change domain name from ebay.fr to e...

Can't log into eBay since it says the cookies are blocked....they aren't!

I am on Windows 10 Edge, and did an update yesterday. Everything was fine for a few hours, even on eBay. Then eBay kept requesting that I sign in, and now it doesn't work.I talked to an eBay rep who said it is my computer. But my computer geek and al...

App for tablet

WHEN ARE YOU FIXING THIS!!!!!!!!??????? WE USE APP SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO FOOL WIYH BALKY BROWSERS. YOU KNOW THIS!!! COME ON!!!!!

Photo uploader/editor not working on Firefox 50% of the time

For the past two to three weeks the uploader changes to a vertical look and you are not able to edit the photos in any way. It says "image error" but the photos to upload and I can post the item still. Anyone else having this issue on Firefox? My bro...

Service Disruption for Checkouts and Buy it Now (BIN) for Several Days ETA on this Being Resolved???

The eBay status page is showing a blue circle (service disruption) against Checkouts and Buy It Now (BIN), and has been that way for the past several days. Instead of piling all your resources into damage control mode because of what could possibly b...

Ebay App down

can't get on to my ebay App it's telling me to update request but then cancels out something is definitely wrong with ebay.

Can't get postal label to print

Some how my postal printing settings won't work anymore. Printer turns on and does it's thing ! Produces a blank sheet and I get charged for postage. I have a Canon TS 3122 printer which had worked fine until I tried to print a PDF file earlier (unsu...

1300+ Buy It Now Listings Magically Disappear From My Store

The title says it all. This morning my store was fine, I take my wife out for breakfast and upon returning home to do my daily listing routine, I find that 1300+ Buy It Now listings have magically been removed/disappeared from my store. This is the s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors