Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Global shipping option available from Sri Lanka

Launching Asendia International mail, the newest International ePacket delivery service available for Ebay sellers shipping from Sri Lanka. You pay only for the weight you ship. Shipping weights range from 25 grams upwards and are incremental in 1 gr...

468x60.png

Buyer filed INR. Sent replacement. Then original came back labeled “unable to forward”.

This particular item I mailed with a stamp so no tracking. A day later after I’d paid to ship a replacement with tracking I get the original item back and it has an “unable to forward” sticker on it from USPS. I also verified the address with the buy...

eBay Standard Envelope Price Increase

eBay Standard Envelope rates were supposed to increase on 7/9 per eBay's announcement about USPS rate changes: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/USPS-Rate-Changes-effective-July-9-2023/ba-p/33825248 eBay Delivery ServicesAlso effective July...

2023-07-10_12-56-43.jpg 2023-07-10_12-56-27.jpg

FREE USPS Intelligent Mail® barcode (IMb) TRACKING

I'm using the USPS Intelligent Mail® barcode (IMb) Tracking on Envelopes/Letters (for small products). This is the SAME service used by eBay Standard Envelope, in that page ebay says: "An acceptance scan is not required. The built-in tracking for thi...

shipp

Does eBay ship items weighing 189 lbs.?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors