Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

prepaid label from ebay

My customer want to return the item I sold. How can I get a prepaid label from ebay?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is happening with eBay??? Horrible

My first complain is that ebay took off the customer service phone number thing that made more difficult for a buyer to resolve a problem.My second complain is because i bought a item on July 8 and it supposed arrive on August and ebay thing that nev...

Resolved! Question regarding NWOT clothing returns

I offer Free Returns as a TRS on most of my clothing. These pair of jeans were new and unworn without tags and despite having measurements on the listing the buyer sent them back citing they did not fit. I've gotten them back today and they appear fi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contact customer service

I am trying to return some items which are defective, but the return window is closed, I do not know the reason. I contacted the seller, but he did not respond for a refund. Can somebody help me how I can contact the customer service to find a soluti...

SIZE CHART ??

I have a customer that started a return because the item did not fit. It's a lingerie item so a size chart was added to the listing as a guideline. I accepted the return for did not fit but she was not happy that she had to pay for the return shippin...

Receiving items that you didn't buy

Hello,Over the last two days, I received two items that I didn't sell from two different people; only problem is I did buy anything. According to USPS they were both shipped earlier this month to my old address; one originating in KS and the other fr...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item returned to me and NOW I can't give buyer a refund?!?!

So I have learned a VERY valuable lesson with a return!!! My buyer wanted to return her $115 order and I told her to do so, no problem (or so I thought). She didn't open a return case and just shipped it with NO tracking. It has taken 3 weeks and muc...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refund!

I returned and item to the seller and they received it on 9-15-2021 and will not issue my refund or reply to my messages and can't get ebay to respond says Seller provided shipping label which they did not I had to pay the return shipping. So irritat...

Fraud return

I sold an item to a buyer in brand new condition after opening it they claimed it was damaged and took out a return claim on me now I cannot resale the item and will lose funds what should I do?

Best way to handle a return that the buyer damaged?

Another first for me. I sold a DVD VCR combo player. I actually even gave the buyer a deal on it since he asked. I end up getting a return requested because “VCR doesn’t work….door is broken.” I can tell the buyer himself damaged the item and then op...

Resolved! Item arrived damaged, I contacted the seller with evidence of the damaged items and never responded

I ordered and bought a 3-pack tempered glass for my mom, which she owns an iPhone 11 Pro Max. The payment was processed using PayPal. The date of order was made on September 10, 2021 and item arrived on September 20, 2021. Then I decided to open the ...

20210920_170707.jpg 20210920_170826.jpg 20210920_170845.jpg 20210920_171004.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Improper wording

So I purchased an item recently. The seller stated he has not received the money. I told him it will not be in his PayPal account and that it would have gone to the bank account he has on file with eBay. I have heard no more from him. I have been try...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors