Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2019 New shipping Label page FedEX label FAIL!!

Attention eBay! Please fix this! The new labels page prints FedEx labels vertically instead of horizontally!Like millions of other eBay shippers I use an inkjet printer and 2-to-a-page self stick labels. USPS labels print horizontally just fine but n...

Error message when ending listings

I ended 10 listings using the bulk editor. When it was finished I got a error message saying, You have successfully ended most of your listing. The following items were not ended because of the reasons shown. Then all 10 listings were listed as not b...

ended error.jpg

A technical issue is causing your current and projected seller level ...

Has anyone else received this notice? Since last week my store is dead in the water, crickets. Not even getting a "sell this faster" message from eBay. I did receive this yesterday though. "A technical issue is causing your current and projected sell...

Still can’t upload photos I’ve already used before; was told to give it 24 hours; its been 4 days

I can upload new photos, but not photos I’ve already taken and used on my listings in the past. I really don’t have time to re-photograph hundreds of items so I’m hoping this odd problem is getting fixed?

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYING MULTIPLES OF THE SAME ITEM WITH DIFFERENT COLORS

HUGE SUGGESTION:Example- you are buying a men's shorts but, it's showing different colors available and then you discover you want to buy "ONE OF EACH COLOR" . Instead of tediously going back to start from scratch again after each color sale another ...

Any Insight here with the recent changes to promoted listings and the conflict with Ad Blocker?

From my understanding promoted listings no longer will appear twice in a search result. Within the "Sponsored" section and again within the organic search results. In the past, promoted listings got the advantage of 2 results. The problem seems is th...

Unable to buy from one account, works from another. Sorry, this item cannot be shipped to...

I recently had "Ship to" (sitting next to "My ebay") removed from some reason and from then on I can't order anything.I'm getting error message "Sorry, this item cannot be shipped to..." although my primary address is in a country that the seller shi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Another Glitch....Selling Page......Huge Ads.....

Had 2 phone calls with eBay today.......you may remember me from such glitches like "email not linked to Paypal" from a few days ago....... Yesterday all of a sudden, there was a problem with the pop-up ads that would show up on "My Ebay Selling" and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors