Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay discount

Hello,I had a discount that ended on 29th September at 11:59 PM CET and I tried to use the coupon code before that time respecting the T&C but it didn't work. Why ?

Not Getting New Listing Results When I Do A Search-I Am Seeing The Same Things Over & Over

I am doing a search for a particular description and usually have no problem but today on Ebay and another site I am blocked somehow from seeing new listings. A few are trickling in but barely. I cleared cookies and browsing history but that didn't s...

Resolved! Ship from Zip Code Missing on New label Form

Ship from Zip Code Missing on New label Form-Hello fellow eBayers,The new label form has presented several new problems.I have worked around some of these, but after reading a message board that was in November of 2018 where the member accepted the s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Calculated shipping for USPS Retail Ground is calculating incorrectly over 1 cubic foot

I am hoping that one of the eBay employees who monitor these boards can pass on an error to whomever does the USPS calculations after the 6/23/2019 adjustment. The USPS Retail Ground service does not use dimensional weights like Priority Mail and Par...

Quantity Of Orders Per Page In Purchase History ????

Hi, I make many small purchases (100-200items per 60 days), and the only expedient way of finding them in my purchase history to leave feedback is to use my browsers "find in this page" function and search for the tracking/package number. Until today...

Resolved! EBay removes items from my cart when I try to check-out.

Hello!EBay removes items from my cart when I try to check-out. I have tried removing every item from the cart, and re-added them. No luck. What is particularly frustrating is that I can go back to the cart from check-out, and the items show as being ...

New format for sign in page?

I never know where to post things. For about five, six days I've been getting a sign in page with a new design every couple of attempts. You would think that ebay would mention a new sign-in page design if they did it but with ebay who knows. I can't...

Why does ebay always rotate my pictures wrong?

When ever I upload photos from my smartphone, they're always rotated wrong. I heard people say that it's how you hold the camera, but that's not true; at least in this case.I make sure the rotation is right and it still comes in wrong, I got a new ph...

IT'S NOT YOU. IT'S US.

I keep getting a message when I'm trying to buy a certain item. IT'S NOT YOU. IT'S US. ... "our server is currently down... etc, etc".. This has been going on for almost a week. Anyone know what the problem is? 'cause I highly doubt that the server i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors