Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! USPS Media mail isn't available for some categories email from Ebay

Did any other media sellers get an email today from eBay stating they had listings in categories that don't qualify for USPS media mail, and that the eBay label purchasing won't allow them to ship media mail? The only products I sell are ALL media: b...

Notification Bell wrong data

Any eta when the Notification Bell glitch is going to be fixed? Mine has been stuck on "4 items need to be shipped today" for about 2 weeks. I ship daily and even after all items have been shipped it still shows 4 items need to be shipped today.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item that has been shipped and now delivered still showing in notification bell as Paid-Ship Now

Hi, I have one item that is stuck in my notifications (desktop or app) as Paid- Ship now. If you click on it, it says you already purchased a label. Then when you go to orders etc, it is listed with the tracking and shipped/delivered. Is anyone else ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having problems saving auctions

Is anyone else having problems saving auctions? When I try and list an auction nothing happens. When I save it as draft it says "Saving Draft" over and over? I was able to create auctions this morning?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant complete transaction

Accepted a sellers counter offer on item I wish to buy. Click Accept Offer but transaction wont go through as circle on screen just keeps spinning around constantly for hours with no further progress. Tried this on 5_seperate devices with the same re...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors