Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Security code

This morning I realized I did not recognize the email address on my eBay account. When trying to change it, the system sends a security code to my email but I’m not getting it. Help!

App update

I normally check feedback customers have left me but since today I can't see people's feedback they left it just has dots, before I would click all feedback and would show me there feedback but not anymore.eBay please fix this issue as same on both a...

Screenshot_20230125_131407.jpg

Variant Listing Images not matching

I am having issues with many of my listings that use variants, the images are not aligning with the variant image that was uploaded for the product. Also, many times when I select a variant, it defaults to the Authentication video. Here is one listin...

Ongoing Issues With Sale Event + Markdown

Hi everyone, We are still having issues with getting a Sale Event + Markdown to work on our account. We will start a Sale Event + Markdown and after 4+ hours, the sale does not appear to be working. We see some of the listings have been marked down b...

EbaySaleIssue.PNG

Purchase not showing in history

So about 3 days ago i purchased a computer case but its not in my purchase history and yes i already look in the hidden purchases list. I know if you look at an item that you already bought it takes you to the page that you already bought the item. S...

Using Ebay Gift Card on Firefox

I have to look further into this with Firefox. Every year I get ebay gift cards for Christmas but they don't work. A customer support woman just suggested using another browser. It worked with Opera. Just a note to help you if you have the same probl...

Bell issues

I sold an item January 17, shipped it, and it has been received. Since that date, the item still shows on my notifications (desk top and phone). On my desktop, whenever I sell something, it shows up again. Right now, I have 1 item to ship. My bell sa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors