Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the deal with ebay today. Sales stopped last night... Ebay down all day

Been checking ebay down detector all day since 7am and constant reported problems all day.. And sales stopped at about 7am.. What gives.. What is ebay doing? Anytime it looks like this, i can pretty much tell that my sales for that day are gonna be g...

Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png

"This item isn't available in the requested quantity. It may have been purchased already............

I was told by ebay to be added to exempt list by the seller after experiencing errors adding to cart / purchasing, trying on browser and app. https://www.ebay.com.au/bmgt/ExemptBuyers It did fix my issue I think as I added it to my cart while waiting...

Respond to Question for Sellers

So I don't understand, if you cant respond to a question that is either invalid or 90 days old then why is the link still listed in the action column on my listings? What I'm showing above is from the website, on the app its same thing under the acti...

c0llectorsxchange_0-1672948498926.png c0llectorsxchange_1-1672948498919.png

Changing Attributes

I have lots of listings that I used "Players Name" as the attribute and now I have cards to add to those listing but ebay will not let me add them. Does anyone know a way to change it to "Card" automatically? I tried to change a few small listing by ...

Resolved! LOGIN - IDENTITY VERIFY - LOOPING

While trying to contact a seller through purchase history regarding an item received today, ebay asks me to verify my humanity. I checked the box then also had to "choose all the buses." Then was asked to login and was directed to the homepage. This ...

Ebay US "Vintage & Antique Jewelry" / 262024 category not showing International items

The category heading "262024" or "Vintage & Antique Jewelry" does not display items from Ebay.co.uk and other European Ebay sites. This error has existed for months now. First identified and provided to Ebay via Customer Services in October 2022. Des...

Why do search result quantities change when changing the sorting from Best Match to something else?

Example, I'm searching for a set of 4 car wheels that are 19" in diameter, 9.5" wide with a 5x114 bolt pattern. So I type in "19x9.5 5X114 Set" and receive 46 results under the default sorting of Best Match. When I choose to sort the results to anyth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors