Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unread messages in eBay mobile app

The mobile app states I have 74 unread messages, but zero unread messages when I login on my PC. I'm using the classic message view on mobile. The unread messages only appear unread in the updated message view on mobile, not the classic view. This bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

wrong currency

I am receiving notifications in the wrong currency. My address is the UK and my country/region is the UK. I recently had a problem with my purchase notification. Two orders did not appear in my email and I had to return the money back.Thank you.

International Shipping Program

Previously used the Global Shipping program. Am told that I am now enrolled in the new International Shipping program. Some of my listings do indeed appear to be listed with this shipping option. However, some listings, no matter what I do, won't all...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Tell us what you think about the Seller Hub Orders updates" error with emails

I have had this happen on two different tell us what you think page links. If you select the lowest rating and enter your email the message will bounce back in this email. Two possible fixes are:1) Do not enter your email address. Since the original ...

Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 10.08.49.png

Having problems paying using paypal on ebay uk

Continuing problems with ebay.uk Tonight could not pay via paypal because unathorised - whatever that means?? Had to turn off my VPN , refresh, change the page, turn back on my VPN and then it allowed me to pay! Ebay uk is a shambles at the moment, w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay gift card funds missing after transaction cancellation

I made a transaction with an ebay gift card for 93.00 last night and cancelled the transaction before completion. After I entered the gift card it reported 93.00 but after I cancelled the transaction the balance on the card and in my ebay account is ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors