Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listings flawed.

So iv been doing some revisions to listing and have been coming across alot of "unable to revise bid or offer" these listings have neither..so I have to end them then sell similar..Also noticed several with "please select shipping services..Fixing th...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying postage

Ebay will not let me update my PayPal payment for buying royal mail postage. I did cancel the automatic payment through PayPal due to me having another PayPal account I am wanting to use. I have waited nearly 48 hours but still no look on ebay allowi...

Regarding Downdetcor

I've heard a l9t of people talking about how accurate down detector is as evaluating ebays system status, what I can tell you is that when my sales j6st suddenly stop for no reason then I check downdetectpr and 100% of the time it's reporting issues,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Search "Exclude Words From Your Search" not functioning

In the last week, the "Exclude words from your search" portion of the advanced ebay search is not functioning properly. When you add in a series of words into the "exclude words from your search" field, the ebay search function only recognizes the fi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay app restarts after login

Overnight the eBay app won’t stay open. I’ve removed the app and reinstalled, I’ve changed my password on website and reloaded into app but no luck. When app has been reinstalled it will stay open long enough to log in but shuts off within seconds af...

Time remaining in "Confirm Bid" window out of synch with time shown in description

A few weeks ago eBay changed the bid confirm pop-up window, and now the countdown to the end of the auction is out of synch. Big time. You can easily see for your self. Pick any auction to bid on and enter a bid (you don't have to confirm the bid). T...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

transaction not going through

for 5 days straight Ive contacted eBay chat even called once and my issue is still not resolved. Was told the last time a agent would call me in 24hrs which never happened. All my transactions are not processing and my credit cards are good. Same one...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors