Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outage? Entire website/app down?

Seems like the technical issues aren’t fixed.I made sure my app was up to date.My browser is up to date.My browser history is clear (cookies included).And, ironically the only feature of eBay that seems to let me log in & doesn’t give me the “spinnin...

Ebay Store Search Sucks

Found an item listed on a particular ebay store while executing a search on Google. Then tried to search for the same or similar items on the particular ebay store's search and nothing... I would not trust ebay or let alone pay them to sell my items....

Ebay

I need to know because I'm being charged at my bank by a Ebay us so is Ebay us and Ebay inc the same company . I've got ebay inc jose cal in bank statements but these last three transactions on my statement from ebay us is the first I've seen . I hav...

Description search function not working.

The eBay search engine is not returning results for description searches. Or it is failing to properly index descriptions when an item is listed. (Indexing is the process by which descriptions are assimilated into the search engine database.). Either...

My phone number isn't being accepted.

For whatever reason whether it be I try to purchase something, or try to verify my account, I can't as it won't accept my phone number.  Could it be some problem with my zip code maybe? I also should mention this phone and it's number are brand new s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

System to detect drop shipping is not working correctly - says I am drop shipping

Original post here, thought this would be a better place to post it:https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Technical-Issues/Restrictions-on-account-not-being-removed/td-p/2534446/page/2 To summarise I cannot have the restrictions on my account lifted becau...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

multiple listing issues

This past week I have been having issues while listing. 1. A photograph won't load and keeps 'thinking'. I can't list the item because the photo is not loaded. I click save for later and then immediately click resume listing. All photos past the one ...

Problem with Pay Now

Hello, I made an offer. It was accepted. When I go to checkout and hit the pay now tab, I get an error message, "Something went wrong. Please try checkout again." I have tried the ebay app and desktop site on Chrome browser. Cleared caches on both. T...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors