Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listings showing as FREE SHIPPING when they are not...

I have 28 listings showing as FREE SHIPPING when in fact they are not.I assumed something happened in the activation process. However when I go in to revise the shipping it is correctly listed and the FREE SHIPPING box is unselected.I don't know if i...

Disappearing watch list

My watch list disappears and then returns, seemingly at random. Apparently this is a long standing problem, but it has diminished the usefulness of the site. Is this perhaps a way to nudge users onto the ebay app? It seems astonishing that the proble...

No Sales, Item Description Issues, Technical Issues, Poor Customer Service

I have been selling on ebay for 15+ years and have pretty consistant sales numbers. Now I have really none and more listings which doesn't add up. I have been getting complaints from customers about item descriptions. I have found one of the issues i...

Glitch with size specifications

Listing on my desktop in women's clothing category today. When the size was alphabetical like XL , it automatically switched it to an odd number like 9. I had to go in and manually edit active listings

EPN Registration issue

I created an account under epn.ebay.com its a business account underhttps://partnernetwork.ebay.com/but after the registration, I cannot log into my EPN dashboard but I can log into my Ebay's main page.I'm signing in EPN using "Sign in with Ebay" but...

1.JPG

Duplicate Listings and Good 'til Canceled

I'm finding duplicate listings. Recently when I create a new listing Ebay is defaulting to "good until canceled". A feature I never knowingly use. Somehow I over looked a couple of listings and they were listed as good until canceled. It is almost im...

Resolved! 21919301 "Error - Required field, UPC, is missing.

Good evening everyone!I am a seller participating in the ebay from Kyoto, Japanpolicy changes of ebay is performed, error of UPC item will have trouble occurred.... 21919301 "Error - Required field, UPC, is missing Please add UPC to the listing and r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need assistance

Dear jackoliver2009We're writing to let you know that as of March 14, 2017, at least 4 of your listings on the eBay.com sites contain active content. Active content (e.g. JavaScript, Plug-ins or Flash, iFrame and Form actions) will no longer display ...

eBay's definition of "Similar Items" totally sucks.

Is an Android phone similar to an iPhone? Is a Chevy VOLT similar to a Chevy Silverado Truck? Is Tuna similar to Salmon? Is a Sunbeam Food Processor similar to a Cuisinart? Apparently, eBay's programmers think these items are all similar. A year ago,...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

DRAFT FOLDER HAS 20 COPIES OF MY LAST DRAFT, CAN'T OPEN ANY OF THEM TO EDIT. MISSING INFO AND PICS

NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING. WORKED ON A DRAFT LISTING 2 DAYS AGO. NOW HAVE 20 COPIES OF THE DRAFT IN MY FOLDER. I CAN'T EDIT ANY OF THEM. CAN'T EVEN DELETE THEM. IT SAYS THEY WERE DELETED BUT THE QTY DOESN'T CHANGE AND i CAN STILL SEE THEM. NONE OF M...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relist and Sell Similar Problems

I am having problems relisting unsold items. When I click on relist or sell similar, all I get is a blank page. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if so, were they able to resolve the problem?

subscription Fees

I am being charged on my invoice for a store subscription. I do not have a store subscription & don't want one. What is that ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors