Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Corrupt copy of jQuery on ebaystatic.com breaks search

Several users of Australian Ebay have reported that parts of the ebay search interface don't work, symptoms include:Sort & view drop-downs no longer workImages past the first ten are not loadedSearch refinements do not apply when checkboxes/radio gro...

Why am I getting the "No URL" error message?

I have been on Ebay for a couple of hours. I thought I would list some items to sell and I could not get onto my All selling page. I clicked it and got "The requested URL "no URL" is invalid. I am unable to go anywhere on my page without getting this...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

No ability to speak directly with security

I think that I detected a pattern among new sellers that might be attempts to rip off ebay. Unfortunately, there is no way of contacting security directly. Twice I have been screened out by "customer service" which has not even a street address for s...

Unable to Buy

For the last few hours I've been trying to purchase a few items from sellers with "Buy It Now" and eBay is not connecting with PayPal in order for me to finalize my payment. Tough to buy when you can't pay for it. I'm sure I'm not the only one having...

external ads slowing down page loading and causing buying to be very frustrating. Losing sales.

I was trying to find a way to tell ebay, that buying on ebay has become slightly torturous. All the advertisements slow down the page loading so much nowadays, I often give up on searching to buy anything unless it is critical.And, I KNOW this is a h...

verification number

As soon as I fire up my PC, Ebay logs in automatically, so no problem there! But, when my wife attempted to manually log in on our Ebay account on her computer, she get an error message about incorrect password with instructions to enter the "verific...

Not receiving emails for saved searches

I haven't received any emails for saved seaches since October. I'm receiving all other eBay emails including Daily Digest, invoices, win notifications etc. Only emails not being received are saved searches. I've contacted ebay support who told me it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay site is eratic

Lately every visit to ebay is so annoying. The site is super slow, and pages bounce all over the place. Thought it was my computer, but other sites are not having these issues.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold Items are showing up in unsold. No way to send invoice and no PAY NOW link for the buyer.

I called support when a winning bidder asked how they could pay me when there is no PAY NOW button available for the items they won. Items that have completed whether sold or not are staying on my active listings page with time left showing ENDED. It...

Selling an item

Trying to upload pictures on listings and getting a message from Ebay that says that there is a technical issue and to try again later. This has been going on all afternoon. Anyone having the same problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Access Denied to eBay

Hello All,Out of nowhere my IP has been denied access to eBay.Reference #18.872a1102.1495732685.4f2c913What should I do ? I haven't done anything wrong.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors