Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It's not you. It's us.

For the last 2 days, Jan 22/23, when I search using "vintage mx" and "vintage motocross" the page starts to load then the page changes to: It’s not you. It’s us. Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon." These are the only 2 sea...

Printing shipping label technical issues

I am trying to return an item but when I click on the link to the shipping label I am brought to a technical error page that says "We couldn't process your request because of a technical issue. Please try again." I have been having this problem for a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY has changed my normal membership in error. It is not following up on sales .

I changed my password. As a result EBAY lists me as a new member, does not show my 100% approval rating on prior sales, and has not provided any followup on a recent sale I completed. EBAY deliberately makes it impossible to reach them by design. Sol...

Viewing Feedback

I’m not able to contact eBay on the phone, nor so I see this issue in the various community pages. I'm not able to see updated seller feedback for sellers I know have received some new feedback. This issue started about two weeks ago I’m using an iPa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

fingerprint login stopped working

Fingerprint login stopped working a few days ago. I use Edge so I don't know if this is an eBay issue or an Edge issue??eBay made a change to the sign in screen about a week ago and it worked great... then on 1-22 (I think) it the option to use finge...

Switching User Accounts

For some reason when I go to switch accounts it keeps signing me into one and won’t acknowledge the other. Granted I’m using the saved password feature though I don’t see why this would be the cause, as I can see the email address change, even when I...

eBay very slow

sellers pages are extremely slow to load today taking a minuet or more to load with photos example https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw&_sacat=0&_udlo=.01&_udhi=30&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo&_sabdhi&_samilow&_samihi&_sadis=15&_stpos=63134&_fss=1&_fsra...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors