Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking # disappeared.

Short and sweet. mid November order. shipped on timeusps kicked it around for 3 weekscustomer opens INRfinally delivers yesterdayCustomer escalatesi lose because " no tracking # uploaded" i check order. tracking is goneI appeal.So sad too bad they sa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account hacked and Ebay were no help

Hi there. The other day my account was breached by hackers who made 5 purchases. I cancelled my bank card when I woke up, filed a fraud report and contacted the 5 sellers to ask them to cancel the sales. Some were codes (?) for games apparently and 2...

Resolved! Can't delete ended items

I now have find items that have ended and Ebay will not let me delete them. When you check them and hit delete the screen just basically goes blank but when you do a refresh or leave page and go back they are still there.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment

I got a message from ebay saying that they were waiting on payment. When I open my account to look, it says paid on Dec.8. what's up????

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! PayPal suddenly used for shipping costs.

In the last day or so, I noticed eBay started charging my connected PayPal account for shipping labels. I had a Visa Debit card set as my preferred "selling costs". But it's strange that the labels aren't simply paid from my available funds sitting o...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Airgun Restrictions

After buying several old vintage airguns and restoring them, overnight eBay has restricting me from purchasing ANY airgun or parts. There are NO federal, state or local restrictions that prevent other vendors from shipping airguns to my address. Seve...

Resolved! Changing Feedback Questions

I bought a product and seller specified no returnsSeller did not send the right productI gave negative feedback as I was prohibited from starting a returnSeller wanted me to change the feedback so he refunded the moneyI was allowed a "follow up comme...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your message to X was blocked because it wasn't sent from your registered email address.

We just started getting this error email in the last few days.Prior to this, it was working fine. The email address we are replying from hasn't changed and it is the email address the message was received it. We have this email address set up in Acco...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors