Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accidentally accepted a refund

I had bought an item and paid for it upfront. The payment through PayPal was pending, so the seller thought I wasn’t paying for the item. They canceled my order. I immediately rebought the item and showed I had paid. I was supposed to be issued a ref...

Unable to use CONTACT MEMBER in ORDERS using Seller Hub

I am trying to use the CONTACT MEMBER in the drop down for an ORDER to advise buyer there would be a delay in shipping. When I start typing in the text box, the first letter is displayed and then disappears. I try again and again and the same thing h...

Fast N Free

I've got 2 items in the same seller location and the buyer can't reach fast N free for both of them, one is fast N free and the another one not at all. My shipping policy is 1 bussines day Handling time and UPS 2nd Day Air (2 bussines days). How can ...

watch list not working!

My watch list does not respond to clicks to page # 2 ...to delete items,clicking to a category or other options...it's being like this for about 4-5 days...very annoying!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBAY CATALOG IS FORCING STOCK PICTURES

AS USUAL THE LISTING PORTAL IS NOT WORKING RIGHT, IT IS FORCING YOU TO USE THE EBAY CATALOG EVEN IF YOU DE-SELECT IT. TRIED END LISTING , RELIST DOES NO GOOD UNLESS YOU CAHNGE UPC. I AM NOT SURE WHAT PART OF THIS IS READ BY TECHNICAL SUPPORT. YOU GUY...

Resolved! Views Missing in "Manage Unsold Listings"

When I go to the manage unsold listings page, I can no longer see the column with the number of views an item had over the listing period. Anyone else having the same problem or know what happened to the views column? Was it removed? I even tried to ...

Recent problems with Seller Hub

I'm wondering if anyone else has been seeing some of the problems I've been having across my three eBay accounts. I've been using the new Seller Hub on all three accounts for quite a while now. On my largest account, I recently had my landing page sw...

Resolved! No emails from ebay from my subscribed and saved searches.

I have not received an email from ebay on any of my subscribed and saved searches for many months. I see that I am not the only one with this problem. Has anyone gotten the formula on how to fix this? Is there actually someone from customer support w...

Besides the 20 technical issues, read this

Even if you relist an item without best offer, ebay will sneak this in even if you do not. They expect you to sell the item for 1/2 value. eBay has become the most impersional site I know off. BTW- I cannot do many things on ebay and have to log off ...

service metrics

So today I received this notification down below stating about service meter. Sure enough like I suspected they have 2 items present with statements stating one arrived damage & another item not received. Not only is this not accurate but untrue. So ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors