Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Technical problems with description

The description for my items appears jumbled until you click “read more” & then it’s written accurately. I don’t want a potential buyer to start reading the description & be confused on what I’m selling & continue on to someone else because it looks ...

Problem with Ebay My Summary Page

I've been a long time member of eBay and have like most of the up grades to systems But this new upgrade to the summary page,removing the days-hours -minutes off my page and putting that it ends (Sunday 6:17 pm PDT) is not user friendly to me and oth...

Resolved! Store keeps opening to buyers on Best Match. It is set to open on newest listings

I have been selling on ebay since 9-2009 and have always set my store to open on the newest listings. For about the past month it has opened to Best Match. I have checked my set up and it is set to new listings. I do not know how to get it back where...

ITEMS NOT SHOWING UP IN STORE!

Very sad and angry, I have not seen my normal store with hundred item listed for years... the customer support clam my store is vissible, all listing are vissible. Then I got to work in other city, tried other computer, try to search and see how is m...

1.jpg

eBay FAIL: Shipping and Payments tab STILL!!! doesn't calculate quantity shipping...

FAIL: How many MONTHS has it been now??? Entering a quantity on the "Shipping and Payments" tab and then clicking on "Get Rates" refreshes the page back to the "Description" tab, but leaves the entered quantity with the shipping cost for ONE piece on...

Glitches new and old

I've been doing some relisting and also uploading a couple new listings tonight, First of all, the "price change" glitch I noted before has not been fixed. This means that if you use Sell Similar and copy parts of a previous listing, if you go to cha...

Resolved! Cannot View Completed - Sold Auctions

Since May 30 or so, I have not been able to see the original auction listing of a number of sold auctions. Instead there is a blue banner at the top of the page stating that the listing has ended and offering an entirely different active auction in i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 70 replies
  • 31 helpful

problem using paypal as payment

i won a bid item in ebay. When i posted my payment via paypal, it got reversed and the payment was refunded back to my paypal account for unknown reason. The seller sent me an email confirming the reversed payment and requested to resend another paym...

Man I need some help! Trying to start an auction with variations

When trying to add variations the page wont load and it says i page is unsafe and gives me an error. Ive tried 2 different accounts 3 browsers and 2 computers. It will let me do individual auctions but nothing with variations PLEASE Help

eBay not loading up or working properly!

Is anyone else having the same problems as me? I find eBay is really slow to load up, I can't view any other page on my listings or view what has been sold or search for an item. It's constantly trying to load up. Every other application on my iPad l...

Unable to edit variations in a draft

I'm trying to complete a draft for some Denver Nuggets trading cards. The draft contains a number of variations. It was working a few days ago. However, now when I click on edit (see the first photo) I am only shown a blank screen (see the second pho...

Screenshot from 2018-10-05 12-42-05.png Screenshot from 2018-10-05 12-42-16.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search near zip not working

I had two searches with a filter to limit search within 100 miles of my zip. They worked for several months but now the zip has been deleted. I recreate and save but then zip entry gets deleted

All pages load then go blank in Firefox

Just started today. I can load an auction, then the page will go blacnk and just say loading, and google ad services at the bottom...or some other ad eBay wants to serve. Updated firefox, have whitelist ABP and Ghostery. Chrome works, but why the iss...

Recommended listing time incorrect error message

When I went to list something this morning, I got a message saying that I shouldn't list between 2 and 8 PM, and that items listed in the evening tend to get more bids. However, this was between 2 and 8 AM.... Someone needs to fix the message, the lo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors