Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller collected on insurance, wants item returned before sending refund

So, my item was damaged in shipping (I don't think the packaging was good enough). I contacted the seller immediately to let them know, and included pictures. At first they told me that we had to wait to see if USPS would pay them on the insurance be...

I have been trying to find out how I can contact my seller but with no luck

I purchased an item and the item was left on my doorstep and I was home but did not know that it had been left. When I opened my front door and saw the condition of the box I understood why. I have been trying to find out how to contact my seller but...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Phone number

Hello all, l have a buyer that has not purchased anything since 2014. He just bought an item, not a cheap item. He has paid, but no communication for 2 days. I have sent him all the shipping info and he has not responded. I hope nothing has happened ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping confirmation

I paid for an item 7 days ago, but have still not received shipping confirmation. Should I contact seller again or contact ebay?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item returned, seller won't answer

So I had a problem with this one item I received. Turns out it broke on it's way here and when I looked at it closer it really wasn't up to the quality it was supposed to be. I send a message to the seller and got answer back. They seemed... offended...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item broke when i started using it, and seller won't accept return

I bougt apair of shoes for 250 dollar and they broke after just a couple of hundred meters, the seller wont accept a return or money back, claims that they cant be certain how i treated the shoes, event tho i sent pictures that clearly state that the...

Unusual question about return shipping of an item.

I just went through a ugly PayPal dispute with a seller. The seller's was really nasty and had a total lack of customer service. Worst seller/cusomer service i've ever come across ever. PayPal found in my favor but i have to return the item. It's a r...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! GSP - Forgot an Item - Send 2nd Package?

I can't seem to find the answer to this question anywhere. Sold a radar detector via GSP today, packaged it up and did not include the power adapter. The package is already at the post office and can not be retrieved. Am I able to send a second packa...

Seller has not responded or shipped.

Hey I'm new to ebay and i bought an iPhone 7 on here yesterday and it also included a bunch of extras including headphones, a case and a glass screen protector. I messaged the seller and asked when he would ship out my items and he still hasn't respo...

Order sitting in customs in the wrong country?

Hello, I had shipped out an item to a buyer that was supposed to go to canada. about a week upon shipping the item out, the buyer reached out notifying me that their shipment was sent to italy according to usps tracking?! the item has been sitting in...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged return

Hello. I have been selling vintage car parts on Ebay for a long time. I certainly get some returns for thing that do not fit, no longer need, etc...and I gladly accept them as a cost of doing business. I recently sold a turbocharger for a Mercedes di...

Handling fees

It appears handling fees are more common these days. I remember when Ebay did not encourage them at all and it was not done. Now it is more prevalent. Is this true and it is more acceptable?

Should the seller be protected or not?

We got the first negative feedback today! As a top rated seller for years, we do our best to keep our ebay reputation. Shipping within one day, tracking each order, communicate with buyers for their request, etc. The buyer damaged the coin and reques...

Item not as described

I bought an item form a seller in January and I wasn't able to open it right away. I was in the process of moving so I wasn't able to open the box and test out the item. I was finally able to open it a few days ago and it doesn't work and the items a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors