Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

In transit for two weeks really

I don’t understand how eBay can hold me responsible for a package that I already provided a tracking number for took to the post office scanned QR code and item was shipped now the buyer has filed a request form which I understand he’s been waiting s...

Managed Payments now processing on weekends, watch out! No pending funds Monday to print labels

Ok, so my Managed Payments are now processing on the weekends. Sounds good? right.........eBay used to hold funds all weekend, and I had available funds on Monday to print the labels.Now eBay processes payments all weekend, there will be no funds ava...

Buyer has a hotel address for delivery: new scam?

Buyer provided a hotel address in NYC to ship an item. There was no room number or attn in that address, so I called the hotel to see if she is either working there or a guest. Neither one is the case-no employee with that name or current or future r...

Actual shipping cost is higher than calculated shipping cost

The buyer paid $2.60 for first class through the auction which is fine. I go to print the shipping label and eBay wants to charge $3.97 for first class shipping. The auction was created with calculated shipping which means when it's sold eBay is supp...

first class shipping supplies

what is acceptable first class shipping supplies? do you have to buy them or can I get them free at usps? I looked there and there was nothing.....

Ebay vs PayPal

Hey anyone out there, I'm a new seller and have a easy question for you all if someone has a spare minute. I'm going to be selling almost strictly single sports cards with a very small grouping of cards now and then. I'm going to slowly liquidate my ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Phone

What is the eBay phone number 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I shipped an item, but it never arrived.

I shipped an item but it never arrived with the customer. It went to the ebay international shipping center and arrived there, but the carrier that ebay used to ship internationally, never managed to get to the customer...I don't even know which coun...

Resolved! Why no shipping options.

I've just started listing a few items again. At one time, I was a top-rated power seller. I haven't been selling much for the past few years, but am considering building back up. I've noticed that even though when I list an item, I give at least two ...

MORE THAN 25 OF MY INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES ARE STUCK AT THE EBAY CONSOLIDATION CENTER IN KENTUCKY.

These packages have been in transit for more than TWO MONTHS. When customers started asking questions, I told them the truth: that I sent the packages and I even provided proof. However, the tracking number was deleted from the website by eBay and an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors