Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What’s taking so long.

Hello, I shipped a package to a seller on the 21st, and it was supposed to arrive on the 24th. It’s still located in my city and now has a message displaying visible damage. At this point I could’ve shipped the product faster than the workers at USPS...

Resolved! BUYER GIVES WRONG ADDRESS

I mailed out a package on Monday going from NC to Oregon with the address provided by the buyer on the original sold page.The buyer just contacted me to state that the original address given was missing the suite number and also the zip was off by 1 ...

Extra charge for shipping label?

Hi, I noticed on my two most recent shipments that there is an extra charge for them in my transactions, basically ate up all of the profit from each item.   Anyone know what this extra charge is for?

E0A1B5B9-A43E-44AA-86C1-83C6C145D370.png 49315508-41D6-4C8F-84BB-C8B9393EC7DA.png

Have other sellers who ship to Russia pre Ukrainian invasion, had items stolen from parcels ?

Hi,This is a pre Ukrainian invasion subject. During 15 years on eBay I have shipped beyond count 100s & 100s of items to Russia, I have never had a parcel or item go missing, then during the last year or so watched as Russiapost delivery became slowe...

USPS Media Mail Shipping Time Frames

Trying to find some information regarding Ebay and the USPS Media Mail shipping time frames. Does anyone know where I can find this information? I sold 3 Paperback books on 3/17 and shipped them on 3/21. The listing clearly states that the items will...

Ebay Standard Envelope not working

does anyone have this problem? its very annoying...I sell some vintage postcards from 2 to 3 dollars a piece then charge the .53 cent's for the envelope shipping, I have the shipping under Ebay Standard Charges for trade cards, Postcards etc.... when...

avoid ebay International Standard Delivery

I don't sell too many stuffs oversea - mostly stamps in 9 x 7 envelop and I usually use " ebay International Sandard Delivery", but seems it is very unreliable recently. Originally I thought it endorsed by ebay -- if it is received by US shipping hub...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ORDER NUMBER 01-08426-17830

This seller has been joking about my address he even said that item already shipped when he is still asking for my address which I have sent 3 times.

"More Actions" not there on shipping label page

I accidentally listed an item twice (thought I was simply editing the first listing). In any case, I already printed a label, which I would like to void. It's USPS - $50. I just printed it this morning. I tried following the instructions below, but "...

Postage Scam

I buy from Ebay on a regular basis from small to large items,Unfortunately my last buyer has taken the mickey, I was told after the seller had checked with DHL the package would cost me 40 Euro from Germany To Malta , This is for a package 2.5 kilo f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors