Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Small flat rate box shipping

This USPS option disappeared from my drop down shipping options. Options jump from flat rate envelope to flat rate medium box 2 days ago. Happen to anyone else?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping For 15 Lbs.

Okay another problem has arisen.I have a box of glassware ready to list but when I have to enter the shipping charge, it only goes to $11.55. I need at least $28.75. What do I need to do? Surely there's a way I could add that preference somehow?

I need some help please - Shipping Issues

So, I had an order that failed to deliver as of a first attempt yesterday. Buyer informed me and also sent a picture of a USPS notice they received. Number one, it says the package needed $5.30 in shipping cost. The buyer paid $5.50 on shipping, and ...

shipping and handling time

Hi.What is the best way to change handling time to ship for all your Listed items because of vacations, medical issues, etc. ?

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope

Hi, can I ship within Puerto Rico (PR) using the Standard Envelope for trading cards to the mainland? Thanks

Resolved! Why can't ebay just charge

Why is it that when I sell media material that would fit into a regular size envelope that would only cost whatever a stamp is now days, let's say $.55 cents. Why when it's time to ship it, I have to pay $3.19. Am I totally doing it wrong or is it th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Pick up

Lately, when I put packages out by my front door and request a pick up on the USPS site,the letter carrier (or someone) is NOT picking up the packages, but sending an email confirming the packages have been picked up. Happened three times out of the ...

it shows item sent before I pay?! do i get a tracking number scam?

I bought this item on the evening of June 16. It showed that it would be sent from Canada(I'm in the eastern United States, so it wouldn't be a time zone issue), I waited a week. Hope the tracking number can be updated.But I found that it shows it ha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors