Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why I am being chargd so much to ship a postcard?

Sold an antique postcard to someone in Korea. I am being charged $12.00 for shipping. I assumed eBay had cheaper rates for shipping postcards, stamps, coins, etc. Why am I being charged so much? It costs $1.40 to send a first class letter to Europe. ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

International Shipping

I'm new to ebay selling. A buyer won one of my auctions and there in Taiwan. Is there any problems shipping there? what is the best service to use? They have asked for the cheapest.

Resolved! Shipping label fund source. Default setting location.

Please, help so when I buy a label the funds come from my ebay funds and not paypal.Somehow the setting has changed for me and I wish to change it back. There must be a default setting someplace.Checking the box for ebay funds when buying a label is ...

Confused about how to access the money buyer paid for postage?

Hi im new, I sold an item and set £3 for shipping, now I see I then select a shipping label to purchase myself, ok, but how do I access that £3 to buy it with? It says I have to buy it with paypal? I actually dont have a paypal i can use right now Bu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer said I put the wrong name and address on package

I am new to eBay(have only sold 40+ items). This is my first customer to have an issue. Bear with me as this is an odd situation. Customer said a package arrived with the wrong name and address, so she took it to her neighbors. Then she realized mayb...

Shipping boxes

I was told my 4x4x4 box was too small to ship by a nasty postal person at the post office. I’ve been using this size box for smalls for many years. EBay is selling this size shipping box. When prompting for smallest box accepted by usps it says 6” x ...

Resolved! Having a buyer pay for a second label

Hello, one of my buyers bought an item but they had an invalid address in eBay and so it was returned to me, they are willing to pay shipping on the item again but I dont know how to add another label for them to pay, any insight is much appreciated....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS took my USPS package.....Help...

The UPS carrier accidentally took my USPS package when he picked up 2 other packages that he was scheduled to pick up. The UPS carrier came to the door to get the 2 scheduled shipments at the same time that my neighbor was walking out my door. As I p...

Shipping Charges Still Coming Out of PayPal

So, our payments are now going to our bank, but our shipping is still coming out of our PayPal. We're having to transfer funds from the bank to PayPal to pay for shipping, is there somewhere we need to change that? Our Payments and Checkout is pointi...

Am I protected in this situation?

Hello all, I bit of background before we get into things when receiving a package from USPS since I live in a pretty bad neighborhood and they do not bring a package to my apartment door I always request it be held at my local office for pickup to en...

Combined shipping

I made 5 transaction on purchases that were to be combined with in 5 day period.Is there a way you can help me with this transaction?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyer won auction but I only ship in the us

I have it set for only shipping in the US. Buyer is from germany and wants to know how much it will be to ship from US to Germany. Can I still ship to them? Doesn’t eBay provide that information for them? I’m a new seller so I don’t know what to tell...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors