Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping

I purchased a game and paid $5.65 for usps first class as what the sellers description shows. Well I have a notification from my email stating my package was shipped via fed ex. I was not notified by seller that they would be shipping my item that wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Quarterly coupon for having a store on eBay for shipping supplies

Hi I’m having a hard time finding the coupon you can get fro eBay every three months to purchase shipping supplies I know it’s listed in seller hub somewhere but I cannot find it I believe it’s 25.00 can anyone help me please with this issue

Prepaid package dropped off at post office,no one scan by USPS, not eligible for an inquiry USPS.COM

Prepaid package dropped off at post office, no one scan by USPS after 8 days by now. Already 2 days late than estimated delivery date. Talked to post office station manager who made no effort to help. Called USPS service number, only machine answer, ...

Is there any way I can get a perfume from Japan to USA?

Hi, so there is this perfume I have been keeping an eye on, however, it was only available to buy in Japan. Recently, I saw that a seller is selling it here on eBay, but they're located in Japan. I know that perfumes are usually not shipped overseas ...

Accidentally printed same label twice; second package obviously went to wrong address

I accidentally printed a label twice, and then attached it to two different packages so the second package went to the duplicate address instead of the correct buyer. I did not realize it until it was too late and the item was delivered. The recipien...

USPS First Class International 350% rate increase?

I've been selling on eBay for about 22 years. I'm in U.S. Shipping my CD of hobby plans always cost about $3.20 to ship to U.S. and was actually slightly cheaper to ship to Canada via First Class package or First Class envelope. My envelope is flatte...

How to Print a USPS Scan Form when you print single ebay labels throughout the day

This is from today's ebay for Business podcast. (For more info, see the podcast itself) If I get a chance later, I'll try to condense the steps, but for now: "Tyler: Sure. It's actually very easy. Instead of printing out a single label from the defau...

import fees

Hello, I have a question about customs fees. When I order a product from the UK or the United States of America, I see a customs fees section in the payment menu. But when ordering from Hong Kong using free international shipping, there is no informa...

help me

Shipping cost cannot be calculated since the item location is different from the site. Use flat rate shipping.

Saving label to shipping printer app

I use to save my shipping labels to my shipping printer app to print on my thermal printer but now I don’t have a save label after my sales only a print label. Does anybody know why? Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors