Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping help

Did they change something with shipping? Every time I list an item when I get to shipping it only says shipping policy I can't choose anything like before when it would suggest best shipping and show ups pricing choices and FedEX and USPS. Did I mess...

Finding Listings with First Class Postage Offered

I'm trying to figure out a simple way to edit my listings with first class postage offered. I have 1000 listings and reviewing each one has been a daunting task. Does anyone know if there is a way to filter listings to find only those that offer Firs...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

SELLER NOT SHIPPING

I ordered an item but the seller is not shipping it nor responding to my messages. What am I supposed to do in this situation

8 Shipments Out for Delivery in Wrong Town / State

I’ve had 5 INR claims filed because the packages show “Out for Delivery” in the wrong state, and now there’s 3 more active tracking #’s showing the same thing, yet to file a claim. All shipped through eBay’s Standard Envelope. I’ve sold 74 items in t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping Program

Lately I have had problem after problem with Ebay International Shipping. I sell mostly vintage clothing and military items. Australia is the new problem child. My buyers have been having trouble buying WWII items, these are not prohibited items mind...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Interesting little pro-eBay wrinkle in the EIS program.

The EIS program has facilities in California and Ohio. I'm based in Michigan and just got my second sale through EIS, in both cases eBay had me send the item to the California facility. Seems to me that if the program is designed to have sellers send...

Problem with lost order shipped thru ebay International system

Wonderful news (INR) from a buyer in the UK that the $200.00 order I mailed May 30th is MIA Tracking shows all sorts of movement and then it stopped on June 6th I'm clueless as to what to do. Do I file for a lost package thru the USPS knowing in adva...

scan_20230716-130707_1.jpg

Resolved! Priority Shipping with Ground Advantage

I have a question about Ground Advantage. Can I ship priority with Ground Advantage? I have a package that weighs 2.3 pounds & dimensions are 16" x 13" x 7". Thanks in advance

Package from France stuck in customs

I have a package from France that has been in customs in Chicago for three weeks. I have contacted the seller several times and they just keep saying we must wait. Is there anything else I can do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! TAXES ON SHIPPING

Do anyone know if FEEBAY does NOT tax the buyer on shipping in certain states???? I keep seeing these insane shipping rates on tennis rackets. A racket cost $8-9 on avg UPS ground and about 11-12 USPSI click on racket $45 OBO then see shipping $102 I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors