Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS is returning to sender after unclaimed package and buyer is requesting a return.

I sold a product with no issues. I offered free shipping. It cost me almost half of what they paid to ship it. I try to keep up with my packages so I check them frequently. I noticed the package had not been delivered and it said customer had request...

Need help with return

Hello. I had a problem with an item I recently bought. I asked ebay's help. Now my case is "on hold." They said they asked for more info by email but I did not receive any emails. (Did check spams and everything.)

Resolved! Odd Seller

Hi all in the eBay community,I would like to ask your advice on a rather bizarre and unsettling matter that happened to me on a recent eBay purchase.I decided to purchase a cd on eBay. I put in my purchase order and paid for it with my Pay pal accoun...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Urgent! Need help!

A customer supposedly received a package of water bottles instead of the $400 of Pokémon cards I actually sent out! What do I do? Can I get eBay or USPS to own up to refunding him? Or do I lose both my childhood cards and the money?

Buyer Broke Product, Wants Refund

15 days after I shipped a motherboard/CPU combo, the buyer claims it doesn't work and wants a refund. 1. I have sent a MOBO/CPU combo on eBay before no problem.2. I have built dozens of PCs, a lot of times for money. In eBay messages they said this w...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

International shipping restrictions

I have recently few customers from south America like Columbia and Chile, but they can not purchase the item s they want because they get error massage saying seller does not ship to your country, I do not remember putting any kind of restriction and...

Ebay now auto-escalating ALL requests not cancelled by buyer

I've found that now, every time a buyer clicks "I didn't receive my item" to ask for a status update, a "request" is opened. It had been my understanding that after a Request is open, you have 6 days to resolve it with the buyer before the buyer is o...

eBay Return Policy and the impact it makes on sellers

This message is for eBay policy makers. I do not have department store and do not sell new items with warranty. Preowned or used items have no business having a return policy. While the CEO makes 17 million dollars off the backs of sellers we are for...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can't purchase parcel select from ebay website.

When logged in to the website on my desktop browser, I cannot choose the parcel select option. This has happened several times recently. The buyer selected parcel select, but when I go to print that option isn't available.It is, however, still availa...

Ebay's tracking of chinese packages

I've noticed that when I click the tracking number in ebays purchase history, some china packages naturally only track within china, while some actually track all the way to my mailbox, even though USPS tracking shows a message like "Product from chi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phony tracking numbers

I have been running into this more and more this year and not just on eBay. Sellers generating tracking numbers but not actually sending anything. The scariest one was a seller in China who has figured out how to generate a tracking number that shows...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shipping suggestions about USPS

brian@ebay Why is eBay recommending to me, the seller, to 1) pay extra out of my pocket to not use USPS and 2) break eBay rules regarding "downgrading" shipping (ex. Priority to FedEx Ground) and 3) Hiding some of the shipping services I choose to of...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors