Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

False claim to get refund

Buyer initially stated that the item was not in good condition but then messages me and stated that It was for another necklace ( not the one she purchased from me ) but say it doesn’t fit her but the length was stated in the description area. Bottom...

global changes my shipping to free

My listing charges flat rate fee, but some times when I accept a best offer through global shipping program it changes it to free. Not even sure if my sold item will be shipped to Kentucky or if I have to ship it to the buyers country. Doesn't happen...

Resolved! Scammer pretending to be me

So I will try explain everything, I bought this item on 23rd of October seller marked it as shipped with wrong tracking number it has been delivered 22nd of October somewhere else. So I haven't got my items. I want refund. Moreover seller is a scamme...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay ask for additional information but I have no means to add some to the return case?

How can I provide more information? eBay Customer Support has placed the case on hold until Oct. 19 to allow time to provide additional documentation.If your issue is resolved, you can close this case without waiting for a response from Customer Supp...

Resolved! Can someone explain this foreign shipping problem to me?

Hi there, I have a question. I sold some glasses from US to UK and they arrived just fine but I get this negative feedback: "Price v high, then paid Parcelforce VAT/cleqrqnce £27 - not mentioned by vendor". What is the problem here and what did I do ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

obtaining shipping rates

Ok, not long ago , when I sold a something international, BEFORE I was paid, I could click print shipping label and I was given the shipping options INCLUDING ebay standard shipping. Then I could send an invoice with the best shipping price to my buy...

I have bought a $461 worth of computer part. The seller did not ship nor answered my messages.

Okay, so I won the bid for the graphics card I wanted, and placed an order last Tuesday. Now as Friday, this seller still did not ship my item. The estimated delivery time is the November 9th. I even messaged the seller, but haven't answered my messa...

Resolved! Shipping Rates Gone Wrong !

Just needed to know why do my buyers get a crazy large quotes on shipping ??? I always put in the correct weight and size of box. Thanks for any help. Bunny

Problem today 11/6 - Can't print shipping labels.

Is ebay having a problem with shipping label printing this morning? Every time I hit purchase and print, I'm getting a red message from ebay "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label". Anyone know what's going on? Tried multipl...

Order confusion

I ordered 3 items total in one checkout from a seller, 2 of 1 item, 1 of the other. On the order details page it shows “Delivery package 1 of 2” and “Delivery package 2 of 2”. Does this mean it was split into two separate boxes? They both have the sa...

Shiping these days

What are the issues facing shipping these days? What do you think is the most important problem? How do we deal with them?

Returning items for refund, return policy is Buyer pay, can I still get the return shipping cost?

Just opened a return case reason is "not as described" for a lens that is having a lots of fungus and scratches. Seller's lens description is "good condition". The return policy is 30 days, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice), Buyer pays for r...

Resolved! "No Access" Delivery Attempt & No Communication from Buyer

Hello All! Just wanted to ask if there's anything else I can possibly do in this situation. An item was ordered and I shipped it out, but when the delivery was attempted it read as "NO ACCESS". Even though the tracking said that it would be reattempt...

paying for shipping labels

When I set my account up for managed payments, I chose paypal as my source of payment for the shipping labels and now I need to switch to my payoff balance to pay for the shipping labels. I tried to look in my seller hub and I see no option to do tha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors