Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund managed payments and paypal

so im a buyer and a new seller. Recently i was sent a wrong item that was way way cheaper then what i had purchased , a camera lens, they sent my item to another and theirs to me difference was mine was $200 and the one they sent me was $50 and not e...

USPS Priority Mail delays for more than a week

Hi, Have anyone experience this issue and how you can handle the open case with buyers while tracking number still say in transit. The package has been shipped on Oct 12th via USPS Priority Mail. I contacted USPS and here's the email they get back to...

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 1.07.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 1.14.31 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchase info receipt not printing

hi, can someone tell me how to reenable the option to print the shipping receipt on the page when i purchase a single shipping label through ebay labels. there used to be a setting to select how you wanted your shipping printing options set up.I don'...

Returns and cancellations

How does everyone handle the fact that PayPal fees are still applied to items the buyer cancels or returns? Do you subtract the fees from the refund if the buyer just decided they didn't want the product after all? Do you include this information in ...

eBay Shipping!

Anyone else have a seller use the eBay Shipping? Card has been sitting in Compton since July 23rd according to the tracking. Had another card bought 6 days later from California, received it almost a week ago. eBay Shipping is really starting to frus...

Buyer opened not as described claim

I sold an item that was listed economy shipping and wrapped it in bubble wrap and boxed it up. The buyer received the item damaged, but it has no insurance, which they knew going in because it was listed economy shipping. The buyer has now opened an ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help.

A seller was very rude to me after my item was delivered and I want a refund. I requested a refund and they closed it. Is there anything else I can do?

MYUSA.com

What is Ebays' business relationship with MYUSA.com shipping service? Has eBay received complaints from customers using this service and is it recommended by eBay?

Return and...

I returned according to the procedure.I can't get a refund.Where should I contact?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final selling fees for returned items

I was trying to refund the buyer on the exact same day I received the returned item from them, but the refund link on eBay was giving me an Error message: “There was a problem issuing this refund”. Therefore, I contacted customer support who advised ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FAKE TRACKING NUMBER

I ordered an instant pot off of Ebay on 10--13-20. On 10-16-20 I received an email stating that it had been shipped. Less than 45 minutes later, I received another email that it had been delivered!!! I checked the tracking with UPS and then called th...

20201023_194407.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors