Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Never had this happen before

I recently made a purchase from a seller who I noticed after several days went by had still not shipped the item I had purchased. So I messaged the seller and asked if everything was ok with my order. I was already feeling worried because this seller...

The return shipping label scam - foreign seller

Hi all,I got hit by this scam. I wanted to return an item (defective). The seller from India initiated a return shipping label inside Ebay, however he only typed his street address, he did not create an actual postal label. All I received is a messag...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

item /?/

eBay Commerce Inc. −$31.37 April 30, 2024 . Authorization Purchase details Purchase amount $31.37 Total $31.37

Scammed - eBay assisted buyer to steal from me

My store has a 30-day Auto Return Policy. My level is Top Rated Seller. eBay should have protected me from the scammer who did not return the item to me (she never mailed the item back to me). The buyer opened a case and eBay stated that they had clo...

seller ships damaged item. said i had to close return before they could ship replacement.

I received a broken item. I opened a return and the seller contacted me immediately and said I had to close the return so they could generate a shipping label to send me a replacement . I closed the return and realized it is probably a scam. They shi...

sell laptop

I refunded the money from the sale of my item but I never received the item and I have 3 weeks waiting for my item and the laptop price is 800 dollars

Resolved! PayPal has asked me to return the item to seller, but seller name is "eBay S.a.r.l.". Is that OK?

Hi there,Could anybody confirm please if it's OK or NOT, but I won a dispute/claim as a Buyer and I need to return the item to get my Refund. BUT!, in an email that I've got from PayPal it says that: "The item(s) you received must be sent to the foll...

Questions on a sketchy return

Im sure I don't have any other options but a full refund but, just for the sake of things, I can't help but to ask for other peoples thoughts/stories/suggestions. I've been selling on eBay for quite a while now and have extensive experience dealing w...

Resolved! How to respond to a return made outside of eBay rules

I need some help here; already posted this, no answers, maybe I put it in the wrong place. Anyway... A buyer purchased an item from me, received it, couldn't make it work and decided to return it through eBay's normal return process. The buyer subseq...

User avatar by Scout
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors