Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay/PayPal transaction not working

Hi I have more then 10 customer they let me he can't pay the product whit Paypal. In generally I have one or 2 a week of this problem, but this last 24 hours I have more then 10 message of customer let me they can't pay by Paypal. Do you have same pr...

SCAM GOT ME!

I've been blithely and confidently buying and selling on eBay since 2002. This year I got scammed. Shortly after selling merchandise, I received an eBay message requesting that I send it to the Buyer's girlfriend at a different address. I thought, "w...

Anyone know a trick to getting Negative Feedback reversed/removed

...when the comment strictly pertains to 'shipping time was late' when it was shipped out within the correct time frame shown on the listing? (and was not lost or 'misplaced' for a while. 5 Day shipping, purchased on 12/24, shipped out on 1/2 (no hol...

What is the reason for "listing was removed" ?

First question:My listing was removed. Is the only reason that the label is not in english or did I break any other rule / policy.If so do all the product have to be with english labels ?Second question:Is there number of strikes and is there possibi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Add attribute to variants?

So our listing software seems to me a little clunky or something. We have an item with 4 variations under 1 attribute Length. Our inventory is actually 8 variations under 2 attributes Length and Color. We are missing 4 SKU on Ebay. Whats the correct ...

10% buying tax added to all my overseas eBay purchases ~ nuts!

Well as a seller in Australia but selling on the UK and USA platform the online taxes are really starting to add up. Last year we were hit with a 10% selling tax on every sale on top of the fees. This really stung. Then Paypal started to charge 4.4%....

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Donating to Bush Fires

I want to donate a portion of my sales to help the animalsaffected by the bush fires. I can't seem to find anything from the choice ofCharities. Could someone direct me to the proper charity?Thanks

Resolved! Please allow buyers to counter an Offer that a Seller sent to them

So, there is an option for buyers to make an offer on a seller's item, if it is listed with the Make an Offer option. But what about the other type of Offer, that the seller initiates to the buyer, when the buyer is identified as "watching" one of th...

Cancelling 1 of 2 items

One item I sell is a low-dollar service. I have had people want to cancel the service after the item was paid for in the past and after I cancel the purchase for them I get refunded for my seller fees. A couple of times people bought 2 of these servi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account Usage.

Hi 'I want to get my money back.For items that another person purchases through my account.

Paypal dispute opened after 52 days

I sold quite a few items to a buyer on the 24th November 2019. The paid by Paypal and to reduce the costs for them, I delivered all of the items. They were happy with everything and left me positive feedback. They also informed me that they were in t...

Item is a live puppy, Ebay wont let me submit a report

They are selling bulldog puppies. I've tried to get a report to Ebay, but it says it isn't the right item number. I can't change the number, it is correct as the listing states it. I had this trouble before trying to report another seller trying to s...

Resolved! How do I remove a variant from my listing?

We have various products which the color has changed, we thought our listing software would manage it but instead it has create a new color instead of changing the current one. Now some orders does not sync as the variant is not on inventory. How do ...

Resolved! The New Sales Tax Law

I just purchased something from Ohio and was charged a sales tax even though I live in California. I just found out that there is a new law that took effect on October 1, 2019 due to a U.S. Supreme Court ruling in June, 2018. The law says that there ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors