Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Technical Issues

I dont know whats happening, but every time i try to list my item, i recieve a message " eBay LogoWe're having some trouble right now" im a new seller to ebay pls help me with this problem.

Something went wrong It's not you, it's us. Go back and try again

When trying to leave message to seller, it tries something for a minute or so, and then displaying Something went wrongIt's not you, it's us. Go back and try again.When pushing back -button, it tries to contact to my.qa.ebay.com -page. I believe this...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Items with no watchers yet offers can be made to invisible buyers?

Today I have some odd glitches(?) on some of my listings on this account but not my other selling ID here. On this account I have 2 oddities happening:1) System is telling me to send offers to buyers on items that have no watchers. I just tried sendi...

Member Collection Options Removed. What good is it now?

With all the problems on the site to work on, Ebay has apparently decided to fix one which worked great. Now that all options ability has been removed from Collections, what is the collection good for? I can't add any new items to an existing collect...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 5 helpful

eBay Customer Support has placed the case on hold until Dec. 1 to allow time to provide additional d

I opened a claim and eBay has put my case on hold, they told me that I will receive an email requesting further information for the claim, but i havent received anything yet... Meanwhile the seller is contacting me from outside the claim, saying that...

Ebay Please Fix The Mark Down Manager it's 4th Quarter!

I have called Customer Service several times regarding the problems with mark down manager. This morning a weekend sale was supposed to end at 6 a.m EST. At 10:30 a.m the sale was still showing active. Finally at 11:30 the sale ended. At 11:30 a.m I ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

Notes to self vanishing again

A few months ago the text typed in "Notes to Self" was vanishing, then it was working again, and for the last few days the text has been vanishing again. This seems like something easy get right: save the text to the database. If there is a problem r...

Resolved! My 350+ listings remain "hidden" despite being told twice that the matter was "fixed"

Monday (25th) I got an email that my account was suspended because I listed a counterfeit item for sale.Within two hours, I had contacted the manufacturer who confirmed that my item was not counterfeit and he saidthat he had emailed eBay to correct t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Login security has just killed me.

I don't want any suggestions.. I don't want help..I don't want to fix the problem because I've done everything thats been suggested to me. I sold about a dozen items using 2 different selling ID's that I've used for YEARS and Years. 8 people paid alm...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors