Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Please change my email language from French to English

Hello, I made my ebay account while I was on holiday in France and all of my incoming ebay emails arrive in French - I cannot understand French and there are no options to change this. Can the admins please change my email language to English please?...

Can't edit Custom Watchlist NAME - Please HELP!

eBay has changed the watchlists again.They have removed the ability to change the name of our custom watchlists - which is completely absurd! (Having the new layout too large and having to scroll left and right to see the entire page is another major...

Cannot contact ebay re: case

I’m trying to have ebay step in for one my cases, but when ever I fill out and submit the form for them to step in, there’s a technical error. I only have 24 hours to notify them of this or else they close the case. This happened both on mobile app (...

B013539B-680F-49CA-97CB-08671379D5C9.png

incorrect/old PayPal account used for eBay purchase, how do I get paid to my active account?

Just sold an item on eBay for £75. The buyer said he paid the money but I didn’t see it in my PayPal. Turns out, it was the wrong PayPal address linked to eBay, my old one and is inactive now. How do I get paid when he already sent the payment to my ...

Buyers unable to Request Total from Sellers when the items are discounted

I've been having this problem quite often. All my buyers are complaining about getting a pop up that states "This can not be done as the seller has already discounted these items" when they are trying to request a total in order to get an accurate co...

Store Traffic Reports Not Updated Since 7/11/2019

I already contacted eBay via twitter @AskeBay. I was told it was reported but not given a time frame when the data would be updated.The store traffic reports have not been updated since July 11, 2019.Honestly considering everyone who has a store pays...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 5 helpful

The disappearing message to buyer

on the "new, neither enhanced NOR improved" label flow is driving me nuts. They can't even code a simple text box to SIT & STAY? Anyone found a way to make it not vanish? I usually use the same generic message Thank you for your purchase blah blah ya...

Resolved! Saved search

Hello, I have a long list of saved searches using keywords but now I am trying to create a saved search just by using a category and filters, so without searching for a keyword. It would have to be as follows:Category > Music > Vinyl Then apply filte...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping labels are wacky!

I use the bulk shipping tool for most of my shipping. The vast majority are first class mail packages. Lately I have been having trouble with labels. For example, I printed 11 labels this morning. Of those, 6 printed labels had tracking numbers that ...

eBay.co.uk sign in issue

I am trying to sign into my UK eBay but it keeps asking me for verification - 'we occasionally ask users for security reasons blah blah'. So I do the captcha, pick the palm trees or whatever. Go to Next screen, login with username and password then i...

What' Up With The Changes With The Sign In Page Again?

What' Up With The Changes With The Sign In Page Again? I am having difficulty because the made changes to the sign in page yet again. I can't easily switch from one account to another as the saved passwords are gone and missing and there is no place ...

paypal problem

I posted this on the new sellers board althought I am technically not a new seller,but have been gone for 3 years,but did not receive any replies, so am hoping to get help here. I am reopening one of my 3 ebay stores after being closed for 3.5years.I...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors