Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"My Ebay Summary" Recently Viewed Items Problem -- Firefox / Windows XP

The "Recenly viewed items" sidebar displays items i have NOT viewed -- ever. Loading the "Recently viewed" sidebar tab loads items i HAVE viewedand NOT the irrelevant items. After clearing all recently viewed item thepopup displays "You haven’t viewe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Attempt at checkout fraud by a seller or Ebay

I purchased a stamp and immediately went to my cart topay for it. My cart contained two items: my stamp andstamps from another seller. Those stamps were not inmy Purchase History or in Unpaid Items since I had notpurchased them, but they were in my c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A LISTING PROBLEM

For 2 days I have been trying to list a native American Navajo sterling silver/Fred Harvey era pin. I was aware of the rule with certain item before I listed it,but knew if I made a mistake it would let me know,BUT this is insane!!! I have worded it ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

zoom not working 2020

hi all, anybody have info/advice on this. i had a buyer contact me to find that the zoom feature is not working on my photos. has something changed recently? ive not had this issue before. i use windows 10 and edge with no problems before and have no...

Trouble viewing Ebay pages/Putting me on wrong page

Just about anytime I go to My Ebay I can't view the page because it will either send me directly to my purchase history or display the message "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later." I have to refresh the page 10, 15 or even 20 t...

Unstable

The ebay platform seems unstable - doing what it likes ie not responding to commands????????????????????

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay page template

My ebay page template/layout keeps switching from one setup to another - items wont delete when requested - is the ebay platform going down the gurgler?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ripped off by Ebay

I have tried numerous times to pay with a Ebay gift card and it keeps rejecting it. My balance is $70.00 and Ebay won't let me me complete my purchase with the card. My daughter who gave me the card tried and even had a chat with an Ebay rep. My son ...

Problem editing price and quantity

Been trying for two days to get ebay to fix an issue with taking several items that were out of stock in my store due to COVID-19, i have new inventory for the items but when i go to edit the listings the edit screen goes blank and i cannot update my...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors