Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers but not payers

I don’t sell a great deal on eBay but in the past week I made two sales for items that are extremely bulky and heavy, so made clear they were for collection only!One buyer asked me (after winning the set of gilded marble tables) whether I could tell ...

relisting feature down?

When I go to the auto relist in auction/assign I get a message that says the server is down. What is the problem. It has been two days since it worked Thanks for any input

No purchase Hirstory

14/07/20 I am having the same problem for the last 4 days now with Purchase History not showing. Ebay told me I was the first to report this problem but when I googled the issue I found several conversations of the same problem that started on the 13...

You are not allowed to purchase this item as you have purchased from this seller in the past 10

I tried to bid on an item and got the above message which also said that this was due to buyer requirements. I haven't purchased from this seller before and when I contacted them they didn't know anything about it? Does anyone know if it is a technic...

Cautionary note for those that use eBay for price discovery

We have two stores and on July 7 we ended all our listings. Roughly 1800 listings in all. Days later, not being logged into any particular eBay account and having our history and cache cleaned from our browser, we notice that as we looked at our sold...

eBay resetting passwords - why?

I have been logged in most of the day working and just now got kicked off eBay stating they have changed my password and that I have to reset it. What the H is up with this? This was a legit eBay message and action and not a spoof. Does someone at eB...

Printing Labels with Firefox

I'm not really having a technical issue but more of an inconvenience and just wondering if there is a way to make it more like Chrome.When i purchase a label in chrome, it takes me to the purchase confirmation page (or whatever it's called) and autom...

BAF.Error.3 - Please Help!

I have a problem with File Exchange. I am uploading a file that I have uploaded several times in the past without any difficulty, but every time I try to upload it now, it only uploads the first 15 items and then I get BAF.Error.3 error and nothing e...

Can’t bid or make offer

The iPhone app will not let me bid or enter an offer. The keys light up when pressed but nothing happens. (No amount is registered), I can only buy now. if I log onto explore, everything works and eBay has confirmed no limitations or blocks on accoun...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors